Testers wanted for Expert Advisors

We are doing a major testing and optimization operation for our best Expert Advisors. Anyone who would be interested would be required to disclose their contact information, sign up for our forum, and they would then receive the EAs for testing. You would be able to keep the EAs for use, so long as they are not distributed or sold. The EAs are currently live and working, simply we are optimizing parameters due to market volatility (although we regularly optimize them regardless of market conditions). Anyone who applies please have experience using MT4 optimizer, and plan on sending us the reports.

Cool, sort of a "distributed computing meets Strategy Tester backtesting". Imagine the possibilities if you could get those F@H folks to start crunching your backtests for you! Seriously, CUDA support for strategy tester anyone?

eliteeservices:
We are doing a major testing and optimization operation for our best Expert Advisors. Anyone who would be interested would be required to disclose their contact information, sign up for our forum, and they would then receive the EAs for testing. You would be able to keep the EAs for use, so long as they are not distributed or sold. The EAs are currently live and working, simply we are optimizing parameters due to market volatility (although we regularly optimize them regardless of market conditions). Anyone who applies please have experience using MT4 optimizer, and plan on sending us the reports.

Hello,

I am constantly testing various startegies on 4 VPS systems. Make reports my for clients, and give feedback on improvements .i.e dangerous pitfalls or suggestions how to improve profitablility. I would appreachiate to service for you as well.

your conditions are acceptable for me.

greetings

eliteeservices wrote >>

Would be very happy to lend my service in testing or optimizing your best EA's. I can send you the reports based on your schedule. Please let me know for any questions.