New to FX, any suggestions?

Hi, I m new to FX. I have traded stocks on NYSE for 4 months and I realy like what I do. Only problem is the firm I m trading for is robbing me .They take 40% of my profit and there is a bunch of other fees... I havea couple friends that are trading FX and they reccomended me the MT4 and this site. I just want to ask some of the guys here for any suggestions for readings and advises. Thank you all in advance

kazachokings:
Hi, I m new to FX. I have traded stocks on NYSE for 4 months and I realy like what I do. Only problem is the firm I m trading for is robbing me .They take 40% of my profit and there is a bunch of other fees... I havea couple friends that are trading FX and they reccomended me the MT4 and this site. I just want to ask some of the guys here for any suggestions for readings and advises. Thank you all in advance

This forum is mostly devoted to programming in the platform's native language - MQL4. If that's what u r interested in then the best starting point is the online book: https://book.mql4.com//