Inteligent Multi Symbol Analysing (IMSA) EA in development - need some suggestions

Hello everybody!

First of all I need to thank you all for this forum. It was very helpfull for me in learning the mql language.

Now, to the subject! This EA is intended to work with with any symbol that is a combination of USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD and JPY (for ex: EURUSD, EURGBP, CADJPY, etc.) and it will determine the "strength" of each valute (for example:EUR=-25%, USD=-11%) then the strength of the symbol (for example: EURUSD=-14% --> -25%-(-11%)=-14%). By knowing the strength of the currency I will know when to buy or sell.

How does it determine the strength of each valute?
------------
For example, if we attach the EA to the EURUSD graph it will analize EURPLN, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURJPY, etc for EUR and USDPLN, USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD etc for USD and determine a "strength" index based on each of the analised symbols trend.
-----

What is the problem?
------------
I need help/ideea/sugestion/example script for the trend detection code --->int Sugestie (string currency, int n=10, int tip=0) function
I whant to add ass many ways of detecting trend as I can.

After finishing this function I can continue developing the EA so that it takes decisions based on the Symbol "strength" indicator described above, but first I need to decide what is the best method to detect the trend as fast (I mean from its begining) and as acurate as possible.

This EA is intended for many small profits (when it detects a good "strength" level it opens a transaction and closes it as soon as the "strength" indicator turns arround).

-----

So, concluding....If anybody is willing to help me in any way please do so.

Thx in advance,

Mihai
Files:
imsaeea.mq4  7 kb

for trend, i think MA are the best.

There are a few approaches to creating effectively an Artificially Intelligent(AI) computer system.
1) Genetic Strings - In this you create many small sequence methods like A=buy on indicator crossover B= Sell when big jumps C=wait 5 bars and so on
These methods randomally combine and eat(make profit) or slowly die. After testing over a period the strings have "sex" and try to make better survival methods
2) Vectors and correlation which is basically matrix manipulation which tells you what factors when combined have significant influence
3)NeuralNet = Based on the idea of how the brain works - looks for patterns iin a training phase and then applies those patterns
4)Probability - True Type Font is able to resize because it is defined by a set of vectors - if a set of vectors are statistically close you have a pattern with a probablitiy of a sucessful
trade - money management does the rest.

Sorry if you already know these approachs - they are ones that interest me, time to do something with them is against me, so this is as far as I go in this discussion.