EA CODER

Can someone help me to code an ea from this indicator SnakeForce.mq4

Trade Rules

1. No buy or sell entry when both side up and down are colored green and red.

2. Buy entry when the first green bar completed without any red bar shows at the bottom. Buy exit when the first red bar completed. This applies the same to the

sell entry.

3. Sell entry when the first red bar completed without any green bar shows on the top. Sell exit when the first green bar completed.

4. TF = 30M

tlfinau:

Can someone help me to code an ea from this indicator SnakeForce.mq4

Trade Rules

1. No buy or sell entry when both side up and down are colored green and red.

2. Buy entry when the first green bar completed without any red bar shows at the bottom. Buy exit when the first red bar completed. This applies the same to the

sell entry.

3. Sell entry when the first red bar completed without any green bar shows on the top. Sell exit when the first green bar completed.

4. TF = 30M

Options:

1. Learn MQL4 -> attempt DIY -> problems? SEARCH the forum -> can't find? ask SPECIFIC questions -> get HELP from forum users -> finish the project YOURSELF (with a warm sense of satisfaction).
  2. PAY somebody else to do it for you.

Another option is using code generator like this one www.molanis.com

And add the indicator as a custom indicator when creating the EA - No need to code. (codeless and visual)

This thread keeps popping up recently so i wanted to add, as a recent noob myself, I fully recommend Gordon's option 1. Whilst daunting at first, it is actually not that hard with the support you get here and the https://book.mql4.com//. You can learn how to use software like molanis or EABuilder, but in my experiance, you well spend a bunch of time leaning it and then run into a problem / limitation and will wish you justed started with MQ4 in the first place. If you're serious about your robot, get to grips with the language it speaks.

V

You can create EA online and download it at http://www.eacreator.com/

You just need to upload your indicator, and you will be able to use it as easily as any standard indicator. You can choose many features just by selecting checkboxes on web site, e.g. various trailing stops, time filter, advanced money management features and so on. Also you can easily create dynamic stop loss with dynamic take profit, and even create rules for automatically stopping and restarting EA when market conditions changes (most strategies works under certain market conditions). To develop such EA by programming MQL would take months.

There is a free trial, so you can check it by yourself without any costs.