How to include a CSV file in a program?

I have created a program but it uses a csv file for input.  How can i  embed it in mq5 file ?

EDITED by moderator

chandra100:

I have created a program but it uses a csv file for input.  How can i  embed it in mq5 file ?

EDITED by moderator

You don't embed it,  you add code to your EA to read the CSV file,  read up on the File Functions

I dont want to read existing CSV files. My question is to include Product Writer created CSV files with the Product. It will be used as a kind of input.

chandra100:

I dont want to read existing CSV files. My question is to include Product Writer created CSV files with the Product. It will be used as a kind of input.

Please don't write a reply in the quoted text you are replying to.

I see,  you want to include a csv file with a market product . . .  you cannot.  One solution is to host the file on a webserver and give a link to it in the Product details,  or code the product to create the file automatically if it is not found. 

RaptorUK:

Please don't write a reply in the quoted text you are replying to.

I see,  you want to include a csv file with a market product . . .  you cannot.  One solution is to host the file on a webserver and give a link to it in the Product details,  or code the product to create the file automatically if it is not found. 

OK.  I will follow the first solution suggested by you. 

THANK YOU.