January edition is online!

MQLmagazine.com's january edition is online! This edition's leading article addresses more profound matters about forex, how it came to be the way it is, why it developed so and what does MT5 has to do with the future of retail trading. Other articles continue the presentation of orders and positions in MQL5, an efficient mechanism to use trade events and how to use chart events to trigger when ticks come on other instruments. We also continue the series on options trading, this time with a design guide of options strategies, and finally an article to put in practice the file functions presented in december.

You should post this on the MT5 website instead of here.... and you really should name it the MQL5magazine.com site to save MT4 people a lot of time. If you would have spent that much

energy on a MT4 magazine it really would have been a great magazine.... You have great skills...but I think misdirected.

n8937g:

You should post this on the MT5 website instead of here.... and you really should name it the MQL5magazine.com site to save MT4 people a lot of time. If you would have spent that much

energy on a MT4 magazine it really would have been a great magazine.... You have great skills...but I think misdirected.

Did you even bother to read anything on his website? It has many articles that are not MQL5/MT5 specific. And either way the material is likely to interest a lot of people on this forum, hence TheEconomist's posting is completely appropriate.

TheEconomist: Cheers on a great website!

gordon:

Did you even bother to read anything on his website? It has many articles that are not MQL5/MT5 specific. And either way the material is likely to interest a lot of people on this forum, hence TheEconomist's posting is completely appropriate.

TheEconomist: Cheers on a great website!

Gordon, I DID... It's a great website...but 99 Percent of it is an (undeserved) tribute to MT5. This is the MT FOUR web site... I, and the other successful traders I know, will abandon Metaquotes if /when MT5 grows. MT5 does not fulfill our needs as currency traders....The Economist is totally oblivious as to why we are successful traders and/or the strategies we are successful with using MT4. He is also oblivious as to the shortcomings of MT5 that make it completely worthless to us. We wish him the best....

n8937g:

Gordon, I DID... It's a great website...but 99 Percent of it is an (undeserved) tribute to MT5. This is the MT FOUR web site... I, and the other successful traders I know, will abandon Metaquotes if /when MT5 grows. MT5 does not fulfill our needs as currency traders....The Economist is totally oblivious as to why we are successful traders and/or the strategies we are successful with using MT4. He is also oblivious as to the shortcomings of MT5 that make it completely worthless to us. We wish him the best....

All that has nothing to do with your rants about TheEconomist posting his website on this forum. If it does not interest u that's just fine. But it will interest some people who use this forum, hence TheEconomist's posting on this forum is quite appropriate.

gordon:

All that has nothing to do with your rants about TheEconomist posting his website on this forum. If it does not interest u that's just fine. But it will interest some people who use this forum, hence TheEconomist's posting on this forum is quite appropriate.

I'm not "Ranting", take a deep breath...It's a nice web site as I said...but it's NOT about MT4 programming or strategy... This is the MT4 web site, NOT the MT5 web site...Metaquotes HAS a MT5 website...(although traffic is negligible). I'm just mentioning he may find a better audience for his MT5 Magazine if he calls it a MT5 Magazine....The MT4 traders I know already understand The Economist is a knowledgeable FINANCIAL trader...but not a real "Currency" trader and we ignore him.......It doesn't make him a bad trader....or a bad person....He should be very proud of the work he's done. It is just irrelevant to the basic theme of the MT4 programmers web site... I DON'T ADVERTISE MY MT4 NOR MY MT5 WEB SITE HERE....!!!!! This is NOT the proper venue... Let him pay for a Banner if he wants to advertise here...

n8937g:

...but not a real "Currency" trader and we ignore him.......

n8937g, u just made my ignore list. Have a nice life.

Not losing any sleep....