COULD SOMEONE HELP ME CODE THIS ??? - page 2

micklam2010:

but isit possible to code the formula i mentioned above ?

Oh, I finally understand what u are looking for. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the code of either indicator. I can look into it if I have some time later (not at the moment I am afraid).

If you can code, then the source code of both indicators is available in the codebase -> Moving Average, RSI. U will probably get a lot more help if u start a new thread with a more descriptive title and the links for the source code. Anyway, if I have some time tomorrow I'll take a look into it. Cheers.

micklam2010 wrote >>

but isit possible to code the formula i mentioned above ?

helppp

gordon wrote >>

Oh, I finally understand what u are looking for. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the code of either indicator. I can look into it if I have some time later (not at the moment I am afraid).

If you can code, then the source code of both indicators is available in the codebase -> Moving Average, RSI. U will probably get a lot more help if u start a new thread with a more descriptive title and the links for the source code. Anyway, if I have some time tomorrow I'll take a look into it. Cheers.

woow.. great... would really wait for ur help man ~ thanx so much for replying

Mov(RSI(22),22,S)

From the manual:

for(i=0; i<limit; i++)
   macd_buffer[i]=iMA(NULL,0,12,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)
                 -iMA(NULL,0,26,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
for(i=0; i<limit; i++)
   signal_buffer[i]=iMAOnArray(macd_buffer,limit,9,0,MODE_SMA,i);
use iRSI instead of the iMA-iMA

WHRoeder wrote >>

From the manual:

use iRSI instead of the iMA-iMA

so the whole code shud look like this ?

micklam2010:

so the whole code shud look like this ?

Note WHRoeder says use iRSI instead of the iMA-iMA, so you should modify the code, and then use the signal_buffer, but you are well on your way.

gordon wrote >>

Note WHRoeder says use iRSI instead of the iMA-iMA, so you should modify the code, and then use the signal_buffer, but you are well on your way.

Ohhh.. ic .. thanx

gordon wrote >>

sorry for being so noob..

i still dun quite get it ~~~ sighhhhh

micklam2010 wrote >>

sorry for being so noob..

i still dun quite get it ~~~ sighhhhh

helpp

anione there?