How much profit for an EA to be acceptable commercially? - page 3

You need to read my writing (CAREFULLY and CORRECTLY)...

what I "need" is for this forum to implement an "ignore list" feature because there is this one particular poster who posts non-stop bullshit that does nothing more than decrease the value this forum has for anyone attempting to gain help here...

Value is interpreted differently from person to person.

This is obvious why some traders will never make it.

They have poorly design EAs with too much theory crap.

It is obvious that you should have ignored me from the start, yet you could not refrain your urges.

You know you are wrong; therefore, let the newbies design their good strategies.

I am starting to think and give up on trading my own money on my own EA. That is, that only the EA seller, and others like the brokers, make money more steadily, as compared to the 'investor' or whoever puts real money in.

Never give up. I am real live trader with real live money.

I am hot on a roll. If I can do it, you should be able to do it too.

'Wow' is what I can say, today, after browsing ATC results for 2006, 7 and 8. The winners, in 3 months, made around 500%, 1300% and 2000%, for 2006, 2007 and 2008 respectively.

(Btw, the atc is on demo standard 1:100 account with max of 5.0 lots on trades.)

ckingher:

Before acting up with attitude on me, remind yourself that maybe you are not fit like me and perhaps someone else is the fool after all.

I did graduate with a degree in Computer Science and a minor in Mathematics.

Risk of Ruin is crap. This means, flush that stupid theory down the toilet.

Wouldn't big money managers know that stupid theory? Yet, they still manage to lose a lot of money. Hm????

And wouldn't pro gamblers know that stupid theory also? Hm? Yet, many gamblers (pro or not) will always lose money. Hm????

In the end, it is about making money...

If you ain't making money, you ain't making money. Period!

Risk of Ruin makes no differences but will only delay the inevitable truth clarifying that you are NO GOOD from the start!

Money management WITHOUT solid foundation such as a good strategy gets you no where!

It is like giving money to a dumb ass who is good at budgeting and managing but gets nowhere.

Money in the closet is dead money. In the end, money dries up eventually.

In conclusion: managing money is NOT the same thing as using money correctly.

Imagine a chess game. Your game pieces are your nickels, dimes, quarters, dollars, and etc...

If you ain't using your money or allocating your pieces correctly to attack, playing defensively and cool headed will force you to lose all your money eventually.

TRUST ME, the MARKET will force you to lose all your money! It is because your strategy sucks!!

I don't give a shit how much money you have. Small losess can add up to a lot.

I respect your opinion too but Phillip wouldn't be telling me about RoR if I didn't ask him>I'm interested in every algorithm available in the market because in one method or another, they ALWAYS become useful. Not usually in the traditional sense, but in ways I did not expect.

ckingher and 1005phillip - enough bad language already. Please edit your posts and start counting to 10 before typing expletives.

CB

Something has to be done about this ckingher sooner or later. I don't know if he realizes it. But he's spam-ing the forum with #$%^&. This forum have gotta have some sort of Ip-Blocking feature which chart-rooms have. If the Admins and Moderators are waiting for him to go over the edge before doing something about it, I'd say he's already there.

I just read through the entire post and Phillip was giving out some Great information. I was gonna make an addition to the thread but look what it'd turn into. This king type character is gonna turn allot of people off. Mql4 is a clean-cut forum and quite frankly, if I wanted to be entertained, I would hit a Movie website.

Thanks for your consideration. Moderators.

ubzen - I noticed the lack of appropriate content in ckingher's posts a long time ago.

However, there are a small number of worthwhile posts, otherwise we'd have taken action a long time ago.

I've noticed the increase in unhelpful and unsolicited monologue recently, and if it doesn't stop, you can be assured that he will be removed.

The forum DOES indeed have the capability to block specified IP address ranges.

CB