Can I Turn my PC off after I subscribe with a signal provider ?

I don't know if this possiable to turn my pc off after make a subscribtion with a signal provider and get all the position opne from him and all closed position or should be let my pc always open 5 days 24H

Thanks 

ossaossa:

I don't know if this possiable to turn my pc off after make a subscribtion with a signal provider and get all the position opne from him and all closed position or should be let my pc always open 5 days 24H

Thanks 

Not yet. Please search a little before posting, for example read the FAQ about signals, point 19.

Thanks for help but I real made a search but I can't got it..

I'd like to ask about the TET option Do you know approximately how long do you do this property?

Because it will be very useful for the subscribers

Regards 

ossaossa:

Thanks for help but I real made a search but I can't got it..

I'd like to ask about the TET option Do you know approximately how long do you do this property?

Because it will be very useful for the subscribers

Regards 

Unfortunately there is not publicly available information about TET release date.

angevoyageur:
Unfortunately there is not publicly available information about TET release date.
What is a TET?

tonny:
What is a TET?
Trust Execution Token, it's a technology for secure transactions. This will allow the execution of a signal regardless of the platform the user.