FXPro booting US residents?

I caught up on my emails today and it looks like on wednesday I got a notice from FxPro that they are going to boot out US residents on january 25th. Its a shame, i have had a good realtionship with them. Anybody have a decent metatrader broker to recommend. Preferably outside the US and its silly FIFO rules?

Hi,

I’m in Canada (eh (< 8) and use FxPro as well and they do seem fairly decent, though as a new comer I don’t have much experience or a baseline to compare them to.

I currently have a practice account with ForEx.Com/UK/ as well. I got it with them as you know FxPro’s minimum lot size is 0.1 and ForEx.Com/UK/ is 0.01 which is what I wanted. However where FxPro is a mini account, ForEx.Com’s is for a standard account, at least for their practice account anyway so it is 6 of one & half a dozen of the other. I would think that if you are opening a live trading account that they must offer Mini accounts. I found that ForEx.Com/UK/ consistently has a very slow feed and significantly longer lags than FxPro though. Before that I opened a practice account with Alpari in the UK as well. There implementation of the MT4 platform is quite poor though. As unlikely as it may seem, they had no actual charts with which to trade off of that I could find.

Good luck