BEWARE: FOREX Robot World Cup Competition SCAM your right to market your product - page 7

I am using the FRWC advanced settings and things looks good to me. I turned off volcano completely.

Also just started using hirider advanced. it made 10 profitable trades yesterday. looks promising

Tonny123 wrote >>
I am using the FRWC advanced settings and things looks good to me. I turned off volcano completely.

Also just started using hirider advanced. it made 10 profitable trades yesterday. looks promising

This hirider advanced gave 100% profit trades 20090101 to 20091231 in my backtest.

This should be optimized often to capture the up-to-date market weather.

Yeah, it usually goes 10 trades at a time. I just started it so I didnt capture the trade you mentioned.

This hirider advanced can also be very dangerous if not optimized to current situation, and can give surprises.

Tonny123 wrote >>

Do you remember how deep into negative did it go before closing the 10 trades? Today, it did open another 10, but is in deep drawdown now (around 230 pips total).

>>Do you remember how deep into negative did it go before closing the 10 trades?

yep drawdowns happen, i agree. Here is their official backtest from the manual
http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/frwc_backtests/Hirideradvanced_2009_2010.htm
it shows 29% drawdown.

i think hirider is the best ea from all the set. It gets SL very rarely and recovers very fast when it hits it. I got SL 2 times in last month and they both recovered in a couple of trading days.

Hi all,

I personally do not like these robots although I have not bothered to download the latest versions as I plan on getting my money back.

I have found that based on 3 accounts, 1 live (prematurely) I have lost money on all of them.

If anyone has downloaded the FXCM metatrader to demo these robots and also want to get their money back, beware that FXCM demo accounts (for me at least) are for 30 days only. I wanted to get a report from a previous demo account so I contacted FXCM and they don't keep demo account statements, so it would be worth saving them as you go along. The Forex Robot World Cup are asking for 30 days worth of trades resulting in a loss before giving you your money back.

Tonny123:
>>Do you remember how deep into negative did it go before closing the 10 trades?

yep drawdowns happen, i agree. Here is their official backtest from the manual
http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com/frwc_backtests/Hirideradvanced_2009_2010.htm
it shows 29% drawdown.

i think hirider is the best ea from all the set. It gets SL very rarely and recovers very fast when it hits it. I got SL 2 times in last month and they both recovered in a couple of trading days.

what is its stop loss size?

its 800 pip deep now (total for the 10-trade group).

jcadong5:

what is its stop loss size?

The sl resulted in a total of approximately 2000 pip loss (for the 10 trades it opened) just now (in a setting of '10' trades). Lets see how it recovers that.

Hi there.

>>what is its stop loss size?

I found in the manual that each strategy trades with 210 pip SL

jcadong5:
The sl resulted in a total of approximately 2000 pip loss (for the 10 trades it opened) just now (in a setting of '10' trades). Lets see how it recovers that.

2100 stoploss !!! Who the heck trade with such big stoploss man..

Nutcracker is making a steady small income at the moment - Unfortunately FXWC have also notice this and are clamiing that the market can take the sale of another 50 - Must be time to pay the staff.