How to change, that Tester only uses one year of history before start?

Hi, my second question connected with the same problem...

When I start the tester from, let's say 01/01/2009, the history is synched starting from 01/01/08.

But I would very much prefer to use all available data, as I try to add some "auto-learning" and for that, of course, each data-point is important.

So, any way to change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance,

Clock

Clock:

Hi, my second question connected with the same problem...

When I start the tester from, let's say 01/01/2009, the history is synched starting from 01/01/08.

But I would very much prefer to use all available data, as I try to add some "auto-learning" and for that, of course, each data-point is important.

So, any way to change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance,

Clock

You want to use data before 01/01/08 when you start the tester with from date : 01/01/2009, I understood well ? Then why not start the tester with date that is interesting for you ? You have only the check the date in OnTick() to begin to trade.

angevoyageur:
You want to use data before 01/01/08 when you start the tester with from date : 01/01/2009, I understood well ? Then why not start the tester with date that is interesting for you ? You have only the check the date in OnTick() to begin to trade.

Thanks for the quick reply.

This is, what I'm doing right now, but:

I'm working on a MultiCurrency EA and this way, I have to use a date, for which all of my used currencies have a history (that is a history, that starts one year in advance).

But, as we all know, each data provider has a different depth of history for different FX. And in an ideal world, I'd be able to use all data that's available to me...

Do you see any chance of reaching that goal, or am I stuck with my "If(TimeCurrent()<WhenEver){return;} ?