Eas at 5 minute trading

Hello,

I am new to EA, but would liek to use them on 5 minute bar trading. Issue is that my PC is 265 ms away from the forex server so

I expect a massive slippage. So normally I work with limit order. For automated trading this seems to be difficult

when I pass a trade, i.e. exit trade. On the other side i have seen EAs working with 5 minutes bars.

Is there any trick to make the trades more exact which enables me to avoid slippage in MT ? Any advice is appreciated.

regards

Frank

If you are placing limit orders (which will always have to be a certain distance from current price), why expect slippage?

If you are going 'at market', execution is a product of broker server response time plus network latency, neither of which is affected by the timeframe you are trading on

FWIW

-BB-

Yes, but you see the problem with limit orders is normally that they are not executed necessarily, neither the Broker overtakes the

guarantee that you get it. It means that it can happen that you loose the order, very dangerous in automated trading, isn't it ?

To overcome this problem, it is normally recommended to go for market orders, which cuases the problem now, and I will never

get profitable with it.

Or is it normal to use limit orders in MT and the broker executes it and garantees the limits ? Or is it a limit order and it will be taken as market after some seconds ?

regards

Frank