how to define "floating lost" ?

If i had an Open Buy with SL is 150, how to make Open Sell based on that Open Buy when "floating Lost" reach 15?

So first Buy doesn't liquid yet, but when reach -15 on profit table, open new Sell.

Is there with same idea or higher knowledge can help me?

Thank you so much.

I love you, you love me, we are friends like friends should be, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too. (^o^)

kieruwin wrote >>

If i had an Open Buy with SL is 150, how to make Open Sell based on that Open Buy when "floating Lost" reach 15?

So first Buy doesn't liquid yet, but when reach -15 on profit table, open new Sell.

Is there with same idea or higher knowledge can help me?

Thank you so much.

I love you, you love me, we are friends like friends should be, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too. (^o^)

hello... anyone, anybody home?...

up up up

kieruwin wrote >>

hello... anyone, anybody home?...

up up up

I tried with :

if (S19open()==1){
if (checkS19()==0)
RefreshRates();
ask=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);
double priceB19=NormalizeDouble(ask,Digits);
if (priceB19-OrderOpenPrice()==(NormalizeDouble(Range*Point,Digits))){
sendBuy(Ask,Magic_B+19+1,XFactor*CoA,com+"B19+1",sl1,r1,sp,tp1);
return(0);
}

}

But nothing happened, can anyone help?

Please... Thank you.

kieruwin wrote >>

I tried with :

if (S19open()==1){
if (checkS19()==0)
RefreshRates();
ask=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);
double priceB19=NormalizeDouble(ask,Digits);
if (priceB19-OrderOpenPrice()==(NormalizeDouble(Range*Point,Digits))){
sendBuy(Ask,Magic_B+19+1,XFactor*CoA,com+"B19+1",sl1,r1,sp,tp1);
return(0);
}

}

But nothing happened, can anyone help?

Please... Thank you.

No one had the answer yet.

so sad.................

Your first post I ignored totally due to the "I love you, you love me" nonsense.

And because I had no idea what "floating lost" meant. Is it something to do with a trailing stoploss?

This post, I also ignored, as you haven't explained the context properly, included enough of the source code, attempted to log any errors from your expert, or passed on any error information from the journal.

Now you know.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

Your first post I ignored totally due to the "I love you, you love me" nonsense.

And because I had no idea what "floating lost" meant. Is it something to do with a trailing stoploss?

This post, I also ignored, as you haven't explained the context properly, included enough of the source code, attempted to log any errors from your expert, or passed on any error information from the journal.

Now you know.

CB

Sorry CB i write it with my head hurt condition, so a little bit out from the line he he he.

Back to the problem, here is the idea :

it suppose to be open Buy when moving up and open Sell when moving down, but there are some checking first. I tested it before, the positive move no problem,

but the negative that had not been liquid yet makes a problem, it only run once in the first time, while it is must check and make orders all the time.

for example : if there is Open B10 and the market move down, let say -15 pts (equal to range), make S9
I coded in 20 different magic number for 10dots up and 10dots down, sorry for the mess i can't find the easiest way yet.

Thanks for your help.

K

Files: