Please can someone help with Expert Advisor creation?

Hello,

I have a trading system using three time frames and few indicators. This my system can give you 20pips daily without fail best trading the Cable(GBP/USD) and EUR/USD . Analysis of the financial plan requires 100pips per week and 400 pips per month which can bring you to 1million USD by the end of 140 successful trades = 7 to 8months max@ 20pips trades each, if you begin with as little as $300. The stop loss is max 20pips.
Attached is a sample of recently traded results on my Demo account and also attached my real account. I have not yet traded it for a year but I have checked my charts for up to three years and the system is VERY RELIABLE. But now I want to write it in MQLII EA for automated trades and only from trusted person who is expert. Can someone help me, then we can both benefit ? You must be good enough to write this EA cos it uses three time frames.
I would deeply appreciate because it will definitely benefit us both.

Kenkonsult

kenkonsult:

Hello,

I have a trading system using three time frames and few indicators. This my system can give you 20pips daily without fail best trading the Cable(GBP/USD) and EUR/USD . Analysis of the financial plan requires 100pips per week and 400 pips per month which can bring you to 1million USD by the end of 140 successful trades = 7 to 8months max@ 20pips trades each, if you begin with as little as $300. The stop loss is max 20pips.
Attached is a sample of recently traded results on my Demo account and also attached my real account. I have not yet traded it for a year but I have checked my charts for up to three years and the system is VERY RELIABLE. But now I want to write it in MQLII EA for automated trades and only from trusted person who is expert. Can someone help me, then we can both benefit ? You must be good enough to write this EA cos it uses three time frames.
I would deeply appreciate because it will definitely benefit us both.

Kenkonsult

ok. send me your results and if they look good I will code it for you

MQLII?

if mql4,i can help you

send me the details too

i can code