1 question

I am recently trainig on meta editor, and it's a great experiance.But does training on meta editor help in understanding the fundements of trading using mt4?And if not where can we fully understand trading principles.

mazen_inj:
I am recently trainig on meta editor, and it's a great experiance.But does training on meta editor help in understanding the fundements of trading using mt4?And if not where can we fully understand trading principles.

In my opinion....you need to understand "Trading Principles" first....and then use Meta Editor to create EA's and Indicators etc that will make your already successful trading strategy easier/automatic.

mazen_inj:

I would recommend you read some books on Technical Analysis before getting into the nitty gritty of MQL4. You'll probably find the written language used in the MQL4 tutorials, in particular the trading jargon and terminology, difficult to follow without a good understanding of basic financial market principles.