FIFO rule and StopLoss - page 2

edfiuza:
I think that soon the europeans brokers will have the same rules of north american brokers.

The UK FSA has said that they have no plans to introduce similar rules. The likes of FXCM are directing all their MT4 business to their UK arm, and they'd be unlikely to do this if they thought a rule change was imminent there as well.

Well, I worked last 60 days developing a new strategy and want to create a EA but I will wait for the official informations about the NFA rules.

All that I can say is that I am very, very worried!!!!!

edfiuza wrote >>

Well, I worked last 60 days developing a new strategy and want to create a EA but I will wait for the official informations about the NFA rules.

All that I can say is that I am very, very worried!!!!!

If one US broker goes as far to say that they are dropping their MT4 platform and revert to their own old and tested and compliant platform...do u still want to wait? It just goes to show the new rules have made MT4 "less desirable" (US brokers only) for people like us

ronaldosim:

If one US broker goes as far to say that they are dropping their MT4 platform and revert to their own old and tested and compliant platform...do u still want to wait? It just goes to show the new rules have made MT4 "less desirable" (US brokers only) for people like us

Dropping MT4 would be financial suicide for any US Broker.......Although the NFA has already killed off US Forex with their ridiculous regualtion.....NO STOPLOSS??? STOP LOSS!!!!???? Doesn't get any more basic than STOPLOSS.... Give me a BREAK.... F... the NFA !!!! The NFA people can't add two plus two without screwing it up....and they're setting the regs....??? Do they even know what a "Stoploss" is???? I DOUBT IT.... What a bunch of IDIOTS !!!