again problem with "candle" and "ticks" code... please help :)

hello, i was wondering if anyone can point me to a guide or just write down the different "ways" to comunicarte with the market, i mean:

i need the integration with candles, ticks and all of the simple things....

i noticed the "bid" thingy, but i need some sort of table with the whole integration.

help will be very apriciated and i am sorry for my rooten english.

thank you for your attention

the0god:

hello, i was wondering if anyone can point me to a guide or just write down the different "ways" to comunicarte with the market, i mean:

i need the integration with candles, ticks and all of the simple things....

i noticed the "bid" thingy, but i need some sort of table with the whole integration.

help will be very apriciated and i am sorry for my rooten english.

thank you for your attention

https://docs.mql4.com/

CB

cloudbreaker:

https://docs.mql4.com/

CB

can you please send me more spesific location? i cant seem to find that information in there.. :P

Hi the0

You might consider scanning through

Programming in Algorithmic Language MQL4

Introductory Course
here

which can certainly help in your 'integration'

You may find the MQL4 Book's Appendixes very interesting, but they do make more sense if you get yourself integrated first ;)

One table which is very important for all users of MetaTrader is Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades.

But again, integration should preceed such information.

This book section will guide you through the mechanics of the Bid/Ask prices and how they are used and why... Order Characteristics and Rules for Making Trades

Integration again, would be advisable...

There is a lot to understand but I am sure you will - in the end, become integrated!

have fun...

the0god:

can you please send me more spesific location? i cant seem to find that information in there.. :P

Ok.

You first.

Send me a specific question and I'll send you a specific location in the docs.

"Integration with candles and ticks and stuff and that whole sort of thingy" doesn't exactly give me enough information now does it?

CB

cloudbreaker:

Ok.

You first.

Send me a specific question and I'll send you a specific location in the docs.

"Integration with candles and ticks and stuff and that whole sort of thingy" doesn't exactly give me enough information now does it?

CB

the question is about the Code that gives me the abillity to lure information from the market. i canot find how to get the Tick or candle value. that's it.

it should be simple, it should be just a simple function of some sort.. but i just cant find it. therefor i ask.

if you can help me out with that it will be very apriciated..

and thanks for your answer fbj though i still have the same problem and i cant seem to find the code to integrate with the market.

no tick value.

candle value are High[..], Low[..],,Close[..],,Open[..],

reference Help file of MetaEditor. All in there.

the0god:

the question is about the Code that gives me the abillity to lure information from the market. i canot find how to get the Tick or candle value. that's it.

it should be simple, it should be just a simple function of some sort.. but i just cant find it. therefor i ask.

if you can help me out with that it will be very apriciated..

and thanks for your answer fbj though i still have the same problem and i cant seem to find the code to integrate with the market.

https://docs.mql4.com/predefined/variables

CB