Question

I Have 4 EAs for euroyen 1 HOUR and i want to put the 4 EAs in only one EA is this possible ? the 4 EAs use the same indicators and the 4 EAS are very similars.

So i want to merge the 4 eas in only 1 EA and i want to have the next option ONLY TRADE OR MANY TRADES, is necesary use 1 magic number for each EA?

And the 4 eas use the same TP and stop loss.

gusgona:

I Have 4 EAs for euroyen 1 HOUR and i want to put the 4 EAs in only one EA is this possible ? the 4 EAs use the same indicators and the 4 EAS are very similars.

So i want to merge the 4 eas in only 1 EA and i want to have the next option ONLY TRADE OR MANY TRADES, is necesary use 1 magic number for each EA?

In MT5 this is not so easy, in MT4 you could just control Magic value (if the EAs have this option).

So, it depends of the EAs, and probably this is not possible without source code change.

gusgona:

This is always possible, but as figurelli said, that can be a lot a change and work on your code.