Opening one trade per candle or until a certain time passed - page 2

I have inserted the candle chk code for you; at lower timeframe it still spiral down albeit at a slower pace

ronaldosim wrote >>
I have inserted the candle chk code for you; at lower timeframe it still spiral down albeit at a slower pace

Thank you very much i will give it a go and see what happens with higher settings. i will post back if it still does it.

thank you again for your help, much appriciated,

Cheers,

Ramy

ronaldosim wrote >>

Phenominal, it works!!! Thank you Ronaldsosim.

Just one thing it does not close the trade that it opens on the same candle. would it be possible to have it close the trade on the same candle as well when the conditions are met and then not make any more trades on that canddle?

Cheers,

Ramy

RAMY:

Phenominal, it works!!! Thank you Ronaldsosim.

Just one thing it does not close the trade that it opens on the same candle. would it be possible to have it close the trade on the same candle as well when the conditions are met and then not make any more trades on that canddle?

Cheers,

Ramy

Yes, u are right it does not close on the same candle, i will mod it to just prevent sending new orders until a new candle but let the rest of the other functions continue... i will get back to you with the changes.

Try this

ronaldosim wrote >>
Try this

Fantastic!!! works like a charm!!!

Great people, great forum!!!

Thank you for pointing out the changes thru the code as well. I have seen a couple of posts on this, but no real clear examples, none that i have found, hence my posting here. So maybe this thread might help other newbies as well that are having the same issue.

I am using the (multiplier) fonction as well. Is there a code that would reset the (multiplier) back to the beging number of lots it opens per trade after an account reached a ceratin amount (user defined if possible)? Ex: It starts @ 1.00 lot, then the next trade it goes to 1.10 lot and so on, then after having entered an amount that your account reaches and the amount is reached, it would reset back to 1.00 lot. It goes bust on a lossing trade with a whole bunch of lots open. And would it be possible to point out the changes made in the code, for future refference?

If anyone is up for it to practice there coding skill, It might help others and especially me. :)

thanks again ronaldosim,

cheers,

ramy

ronaldosim wrote >>
Try this

Why would i get : (Tester : exchange rate cannot be calculated mx4) on certain pairs? I googled and searched the forum but i can't find anything. Can i remove the part of the code that checks for this, and if so which part would it be? I know i am asking lots of questions, but i guess it is part of the learning curve... :)

thank you again ronaldosim for your coding expertise previuolsy,it still works very well.

Cheers,

Ramy

RAMY:

Why would i get : (Tester : exchange rate cannot be calculated mx4) on certain pairs? I googled and searched the forum but i can't find anything. Can i remove the part of the code that checks for this, and if so which part would it be? I know i am asking lots of questions, but i guess it is part of the learning curve... :)

thank you again ronaldosim for your coding expertise previuolsy,it still works very well.

Cheers,

Ramy

I have not encounter this error before.

RAMY wrote >>

Fantastic!!! works like a charm!!!

Great people, great forum!!!

Thank you for pointing out the changes thru the code as well. I have seen a couple of posts on this, but no real clear examples, none that i have found, hence my posting here. So maybe this thread might help other newbies as well that are having the same issue.

I am using the (multiplier) fonction as well. Is there a code that would reset the (multiplier) back to the beging number of lots it opens per trade after an account reached a ceratin amount (user defined if possible)? Ex: It starts @ 1.00 lot, then the next trade it goes to 1.10 lot and so on, then after having entered an amount that your account reaches and the amount is reached, it would reset back to 1.00 lot. It goes bust on a lossing trade with a whole bunch of lots open. And would it be possible to point out the changes made in the code, for future refference?

If anyone is up for it to practice there coding skill, It might help others and especially me. :)

thanks again ronaldosim,

cheers,

ramy

lots mod

ronaldosim wrote >>

lots mod

Thank you!!!

I will try it out right away!!!

Sincerely, thks ronaldosim for taking time out to help out a newbie, it is extremely appriciated. I guess i am starting to o/u. :)

Cheers,

Ramy