Using the back tester

I have been back testing an EA I have been working on. I have been getting some good results as you can see from the test below. I cannot find any losers, and there are only one maybe two trades open when I get to the end of the run. Notice the steep drop at the end of the test. It is giving me false report values because of this. How can I correct this in the tester?

Weird

LEHayes:

I have been back testing an EA I have been working on. I have been getting some good results as you can see from the test below. I cannot find any losers, and there are only one maybe two trades open when I get to the end of the run. Notice the steep drop at the end of the test. It is giving me false report values because of this. How can I correct this in the tester?

Weird

check the results.

are you increasing the Lot Size?

are you loosing at the end of the test period?

psousa:

check the results.

are you increasing the Lot Size?

are you loosing at the end of the test period?

LEHayes,

Did you put stop loss for your trades?

LEHayes wrote >>

Weird

Never mind, I figured it out, I just go to the Results page and find the last closed trade and right click and select "Set date to" and it will stop at the end of that trade.