Modifying EAs

hello everyone,

can you help me to modify EAs for followings:

-if an order closed by any reason ( hit TP, hit SL, closed manualy ) EA should not open new position till new reverse signal comes up.

-exiting part of position at multiple targets (for example exiting 1 lot of 4 at 10 pips, 1 lot of 4 at 20 pips, 1 lot of 4 at 30 pips, 1 lot of 4 at 40 pips)

-trading hours ( I want my EA to start and stop trading at preset time )

-Daily target ( I want my EA to stop trading if daily target reached)

any help is highly appritiated

thanks

VICTOR1967

victor1967:

hello everyone,

can you help me to modify EAs for followings:

-if an order closed by any reason ( hit TP, hit SL, closed manualy ) EA should not open new position till new reverse signal comes up.

-exiting part of position at multiple targets (for example exiting 1 lot of 4 at 10 pips, 1 lot of 4 at 20 pips, 1 lot of 4 at 30 pips, 1 lot of 4 at 40 pips)

-trading hours ( I want my EA to start and stop trading at preset time )

-Daily target ( I want my EA to stop trading if daily target reached)

any help is highly appritiated

thanks

VICTOR1967

When you say "help" ...

- how far have you got in reading the documentation?

- what have you accomplished so far in terms of coding?

cloudbreaker wrote >>

When you say "help" ...

- how far have you got in reading the documentation?

- what have you accomplished so far in terms of coding?

hi. thanks for reply, I am not programmer, I konw some, I am creating EAs using this site http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/index.html

but I don't know how to modify EAs, visit above mentioned site and if you can please tell me how to add options for EAs

regards

VICTOR1967

victor1967:

hi. thanks for reply, I am not programmer, I konw some, I am creating EAs using this site http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/index.html

but I don't know how to modify EAs, visit above mentioned site and if you can please tell me how to add options for EAs

regards

VICTOR1967

Sorry Victor, my approach to this forum is that it is here as a resource to help programmers to help other programmers and trainee programmers.

I have zero time for folks who won't read the documentation, have no intention of learning and just want everything done for them.

That's just me though - I'm sure you'll get help (and I hope you do) from some other folks who take a different approach.

Good luck.

CB