Would you like to see more competitions other than ATC - page 2

rob:
Ang, you would't be calling me a troll?
A pokemon, not ? ;-)

angevoyageur:
A pokemon, not ? ;-)
Wasn't sure how to take you recommended post for a poll so an apology due to you, anyhow, I have asked a question to raptor, yourself and WD, the post you were all involved in was way over my head but still lies the question of you main objective, not singling you out by no means but is it a chicken and egg situation, trading, programming, you need a strategy to create the program etc..

rob:

WD/Raptor/Ang, been reading through a quite, what I found intensive post involving yourselves https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11387

Can I ask a question to all, not to be anti,

You all, as with many programmers here are involved with the very subject, but what is your main goal? not to just create the ultimate EA that won't do lol, I'm allowed to go off topic, it's my post lol 

For me, coding is just another challenge to overcome in proving to myself I am who I believe myself to be regardless of who other people believe I am. Maybe when my life's over I'll have done what I believed I could do and essentially proved to myself I was who I believed myself to be without any doubt in my mind. Everyone possesses a unique reason for choosing their chosen path.

Thank you

rob:
Wasn't sure how to take you recommended post for a poll so an apology due to you, anyhow, I have asked a question to raptor, yourself and WD, the post you were all involved in was way over my head but still lies the question of you main objective, not singling you out by no means but is it a chicken and egg situation, trading, programming, you need a strategy to create the program etc..
Don't worry, I appreciated your thread.

rob:

WD/Raptor/Ang, been reading through a quite, what I found intensive post involving yourselves https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11387

Can I ask a question to all, not to be anti,

You all, as with many programmers here are involved with the very subject, but what is your main goal? not to just create the ultimate EA that won't do lol, I'm allowed to go off topic, it's my post lol 

Oh I miss this post.

Personally my main goal with the topic you have referred is the understanding, learning and sharing of both.