How to add Martingale input true/false option from properties?

I would like to be able to turn martingale system on/off from the properties input when putting it on chart. How would i go about doing so? Here is my script that performs martingale:

if(losses>0) lot=NormalizeDouble(Lots*Multiplying*losses,1);

Any help is appreciated.

Hi all, i am a physician involved in Forex as a hobby and playing around with EA builder. However, i have designed an automated trading system with winning rate (65-73%) but most of the won trades is small, while the losing ones are large( from 1 : 2 to 1:3). So, the end of this system is losing but with a very long periods and it could sustain for a period of time without losing the whole account. Simply this EA can survive in ranging to consolidating to moderate trending market conditions but not in a highly trending markets. I have designed an inversed form of this simple EA which can follow the trend very well but lose during the ranging markets. The number of trades on 5 minute charts (around 10/day) or 15 chart (around 7-8/day). I would appreciate your ideas to enhance its performance. Any ideas will be highly considered. Please dont hesitate to share with me your opinions whatever are.

Primarily here i am talking about the ranging EA, the one which could survive in the ranging markets and trying to avoid the aggressive trending conditions.

OK. now, i am thinking of ;

1- I am considering News filter indicators to avoid spike times.

2- using some other indicators to filter the entry and i have found some i could combine. So, i could cut down the number of trades from 10 to 2 or 3 on the 5 minute frame. But selecting only the highly probable ones.

3-considering Hedge or martingale during the highly trend periods.

4-considering using a logical stop loss to cut the nagative trades short without affecting the ones running to my side.

5-Considering using positive progressive betting system instead of martingale. This is based on the high number of my trades are Positive rather than negative.

That is all for now. Please if you have any idea i would appreciate to share it with me to solve this issue.

ESPECIALLY WITH THE BETTING SYSTEM TO CHOOSE AND HOW I COULD USE IT :).

email: mcgene2010atyahoo.com

Hatem

Hi all, i am a physician involved in Forex as a hobby and playing around with EA builder. However, i have designed an automated trading system with winning rate (65-73%) but most of the won trades is small, while the losing ones are large( from 1 : 2 to 1:3). So, the end of this system is losing but with a very long periods and it could sustain for a period of time without losing the whole account. Simply this EA can survive in ranging to consolidating to moderate trending market conditions but not in a highly trending markets. I have designed an inversed form of this simple EA which can follow the trend very well but lose during the ranging markets. The number of trades on 5 minute charts (around 10/day) or 15 chart (around 7-8/day). I would appreciate your ideas to enhance its performance. Any ideas will be highly considered. Please dont hesitate to share with me your opinions whatever are.

Primarily here i am talking about the ranging EA, the one which could survive in the ranging markets and trying to avoid the aggressive trending conditions.

OK. now, i am thinking of ;

1- I am considering News filter indicators to avoid spike times.

2- using some other indicators to filter the entry and i have found some i could combine. So, i could cut down the number of trades from 10 to 2 or 3 on the 5 minute frame. But selecting only the highly probable ones.

3-considering Hedge or martingale during the highly trend periods.

4-considering using a logical stop loss to cut the nagative trades short without affecting the ones running to my side.

5-Considering using positive progressive betting system instead of martingale. This is based on the high number of my trades are Positive rather than negative.

That is all for now. Please if you have any idea i would appreciate to share it with me to solve this issue.

ESPECIALLY WITH THE BETTING SYSTEM TO CHOOSE AND HOW I COULD USE IT :).

email: mcgene2010atyahoo.com

Hatem