Questions about License and the Product name Metatrader - page 2

How tomato headed could some people get. A whole moderator and he doesnt know what is wrong and what is right my poll is genuine and contains no advertising at all and i believe this guy is also asking in good faith. Dont misjudge people on your own assumptions before they break the rules maybe we should start by the art you post on traders joking tell us if that is metaquotes painting. Get your own site so you can invent and apply your own rules there @newdigital

tonny:
How tomato headed could some people get. A whole moderator and he doesnt know what is wrong and what is right my poll is genuine and contains no advertising at all and i believe this guy is also asking in good faith. Dont misjudge people on your own assumptions before they break the rules maybe we should start by the art you post on traders joking tell us if that is metaquotes painting. Get your own site so you can invent and apply your own rules there @newdigital 

tonny,

I as moderator am not judging any user. I did not ban anyone here since the last year for example. I am expressing my personal opinion. Did you express your personal negative opinions on many threads incl my threads? Yes, many times ... with some image ... So, please ... I am moderator in english section and in russian section of the forum as well, and I know what means: 'different interpretation of the rules' - just compare russian part of the forum with full democracy against the english one ... and you will understand what I mean.

I am allowing the users to make public disagreement with me just because this is my personal rule of life. But please note that other moderators may not have it: there is general rules for it:

• Numerous breakings of rules, ignoring moderators' remarks and furthermore open disrespect for administration will result in banning from the forum without any explanations.

•  
    tonny:

By the way - good idea: I am really tired to make screenshots to download them inside my pc just to paint on them some arrows or some words. Because how can we explain the rules of trading system by image? painting ...

It may be good to have some special tools/indicators which can paint on the chart before uploading the chart to Charts section fror example. 

Then why insult my poll and other people's posts while you are the most offtopic guy in this forum? I know you admins you like provoking me when im well relaxed minding my own business.

Insult? Are you making this talking of one page on the forum just because of my one comment? :) Please, stop it, ok? And do not place any image of crocodile anymore on the forum as your reply to the people's post, or at least - make some explanation about who is crocodile, why etc. Please, stop replying to me, or I will delete all your/my posts from this thread. And please - respect my opinion on the same way as I respected your optinions during the few months. 

lynckmeister:

Dear Metatrader Team,

I would like to know if I am allowed to announce on my webpage my services for EA programming.

If so , am I also allowed to use the words "Metatrader" and "Expert Advisor" ? 

Thanks for your help,

regards,

Filip

I think from the open the post was mis-understood and somehow went off on a tantrum,  I would assume that I can place an advert on my own website with a link to my services at mql (this I have done for my signals in the form of a widget) I suppose using the address and link to mql is accepted as there is a link back to the site and also any business you are advertising comes through mql thus making them "money" 

As for the rest it would be a good idea to "kiss and make up" 

rob:

I think from the open the post was mis-understood and somehow went off on a tantrum,  I would assume that I can place an advert on my own website with a link to my services at mql (this I have done for my signals in the form of a widget) I suppose using the address and link to mql is accepted as there is a link back to the site and also any business you are advertising comes through mql thus making them "money" 

As for the rest it would be a good idea to "kiss and make up" 

Obviously. Trademark and tonny have nothing to do in this story ;-)

@lyncmeister i think its fine to use the words because they are used all over the net by forex sites. *chooses to ignore confrontation*

tonny:
    @lyncmeister i think its fine to use the words because they are used all over the net by forex sites. *chooses to ignore confrontation*
    I think you are correct,  take a look at the link I provided.