Would you support me to create a good EA?

I haven't seen a good EA on sale that follows good trading rules.

If I were to create one, who would be interested in sponsoring me AFTER the EA is complete and tested and working well?

Also, should we keep it only between a few people? It might not be a good idea to release a good EA to a crowd.

What do you think?

I think you're crazy

1 - Anyone can claim to have a winning system or EA - what makes you different?

2 - Keeping an EA secret is a waste of time.That just means that you don't understand the size or the liquidity of the Forex market

Haha. Thanks for the comment. I'm not claiming to have a winning EA. But I am in the process of building what I hope to be a decent one.

So no, mine is not different nor does it claim to be the holy grail. I'm just building 'a good EA'.

The public one's I've seen so far haven't incorporated safe money management, and seem to rely on sniping other than sound trading principles. (Issues like setting stops carefully and also using indicators/oscillators at the right time - Since indicators and oscilliators can give conflicting signals depending on the state of the market) .

Anyway, I'm working on this and have a very good structure set, and this will take a few more weeks. I'd simply like to know if anyone would be interested in testing/ critiquing this once it's complete.

anyone will be interested, but i dont think you'd post your EA here ;)

"Anyway, I'm working on this and have a very good structure set, and this will take a few more weeks. I'd simply like to know if anyone would be interested in testing/ critiquing this once it's complete."

The only judge anyone ever needs are their own eyes.

Look at the LIVE ACCOUNT results for MANY MONTHS.

IF bottom line is acceptable THEN you have [in your eyes] 'a good EA'

and by product is increased balance = increased income = ...

It takes NO forum chit chat about personal observations related to what others are doing.

So many make 'statements'. So few produce 'results'.

Go produce the goods - be happy - forum is then not needed ;)

hitwill wrote >>

I haven't seen a good EA on sale that follows good trading rules.

Shameless plug from BB follows...

This a coded version of a proven manual system following strict money management, dynamic stops - does not trade if market situation not optimum

FWIW

-BB-

BarrowBoy wrote >>

This a coded version of a proven manual system following strict money management, dynamic stops - does not trade if market situation not optimum

FWIW

-BB-

BB is good person to listen to.

to paraphrase a saying: he does not speak with forked tongue ;)

GarF1eld:
anyone will be interested, but i dont think you'd post your EA here ;)

Why not? some input or suggestions could make it better, I think. :-0

But I'm quite excited so far by it.

BarrowBoy:

FWIW

-BB-

Soo...does this work, or what proven manual system does it use? Or didn't I see the <sarcasm> tag? :-)

)

fbj:

"Anyway, I'm working on this and have a very good structure set, and this will take a few more weeks. I'd simply like to know if anyone would be interested in testing/ critiquing this once it's complete."

The only judge anyone ever needs are their own eyes.

Look at the LIVE ACCOUNT results for MANY MONTHS.

IF bottom line is acceptable THEN you have [in your eyes] 'a good EA'

and by product is increased balance = increased income = ...

It takes NO forum chit chat about personal observations related to what others are doing.

So many make 'statements'. So few produce 'results'.

Go produce the goods - be happy - forum is then not needed ;)

Well, what I like about this forum is it's a mixture of coders and traders. So, my strength being a coder, a seasoned trader may have a bit of advice on the trading aspect.

But I intend to post the EA here once it's done for everyone to give it a run.

good - enjoy the trip until then

bye