Which of the following do you agree with regarding trading platforms(multiple selections allowed). - page 5

tonny:
@newdigital no offence but the point im trying to put across here is that the rules should be left to brokers not hard coded in the platform and force this brokers to be that brokers even if their regulation/country allows this. You get me?

Now you are talking in name of brokers ? Brokers have already the choice MT4 or MT5 or (?).

You are wrong about trading styles. Describe me a trading style which is possible with MT4 and not with MT5 according to you ?

Open 2 opposite trades on the same pair on the same time isn't a trading style, this is gambling.

How long did mt4 take to replace mt3 then ask yourself how long will mt5 take to replace mt4? Most brokers have swore to run mt5 accounts besides mt4 accounts. Do we need to have brokers have mt4 and mt5 accounts? Why not put mt4 flexible trading style in the mt5 flexible codability so brokers can have only mt5 accounts and migrate mt4 accounts seamlessly to mt5 without traders having to rethink their trading styles?

tonny:
@newdigital no offence but the point im trying to put across here is that the rules should be left to brokers not hard coded in the platform and force this brokers to be that brokers even if their regulation/country allows this. You get me?
It does not depend on us sorry ... we can not change something which is going in the world

tonny:
How long did mt4 take to replace mt3 then ask yourself how long will mt5 take to replace mt4? Most brokers have swore to run mt5 accounts besides mt4 accounts. Do we need to have brokers have mt4 and mt5 accounts? Why not put mt4 flexible trading style in the mt5 flexible codability so brokers can have only mt5 accounts and migrate mt4 accounts seamlessly to mt5 without traders having to rethink their trading styles?

I am not a broker and I am not a coder. And only I care with the following situation - my indicators: I want for my MT4 indicators to be converted to MT5 in easy going way. That's all. As to trading so it is much more easy to trade using MT5 than MT4 (I trade both). 

"i dont care" you dont not care because it doesnt affect you. I care even if it might not affect me and it doesnt mean i or we cant discuss it or have an opinion on it because it affects others and its the only way it can be improved.

If right now they ban your indicators will you not care and also want others to care?

tonny:
"i dont care" you dont not care because it doesnt affect you. I care even if it might not affect me and it doesnt mean i or we cant discuss it or have an opinion on it because it affects others and its the only way it can be improved.
you are strong man i know ... so what are you doing with guys who do not agree with you? and no one wants to stop you, right? :) :)

tonny:
If right now they ban your indicators will you not care and also want others to care?

They baned my indicators ... I should pay to Job service or ask my friends to convert it. BUT - I am not going to k*ll anyone,. to f*ck anybody and do anything with anyone because of that. Seems you are using different habit, right? 

I do not like aggressive people. This is int'l world and people must be responsible about what they are doing/talking here. In our countries - we are locals and we can do anything if police of our country will agree with it. In case of int'l world - we should be good regular guys. Please, be more responsibe here and be less aggressive person, ok? 

newdigital:

They baned my indicators ... I should pay to Job service or ask my friends to convert it. BUT - I am not going to k*ll anyone,. to f*ck anybody and do anything with anyone because of that. Seems you are using different habit, right? 

I do not like aggressive people. This is int'l world and people must be responsible about what they are doing/talking here. In our countries - we are locals and we can do anything if police of our country will agree with it. In case of int'l world - we should be good regular guys. Please, be more responsibe here and be less aggressive person, ok? 

just to remind ... 

angevoyageur:
Because they want a general trading platform, not only for forex. There are different markets where the 'hedging' is not authorized and they do not want to maintain two systems in parallel.
Is that what you think ?  or did you read it somewhere ?  or have you been told that ?