MODERATORS PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE!

Hi ATC-2008 Moderators,

Pls with due respect to your juridiction over up-coming ATC-2008, I want to plead for consideration of some expert advisors that does NOT contain bugs but only slightly extends 5 minutes in EA's Testing time. I am saying this so that the vision of the organisers would be more achievable i.e. "To Promote the use of Automated Trading Programs among currency traders that are well tested and trusted to handle all trading analysis and ordering of trades using brokers with MT4." "As well as to be able to bring to reality existence of automated trading programes called Expert Advisors capable of given traders manifold profitability that manual traders can't imagine attaining. To further debunk the proof that there is NO automated trading program that could trade successfully and profit-oriented or/and over protrated period of time."

The purpose of the Automated Trading Championship, as we alleged repeatedly before, is to popularize automated trading and MQL4 as the most suitable programming language for coding trading robots. Previous Championships aroused large interests of traders worldwide, and specialized journals gave coverage to it.

(https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/2008)

Pls moderators don't let this vision be defeated by resources management, think of given the most best resources like never before so as to resonably allow for more EAs to compete during this unique championship. Looking for to harness several trading styles and strategies and getting to know which is best among them per-time.

So my plea is that EAs that does NOT outrageously consume resources should be considered to participate pls. This would further boost morale of EA writers to put in more efforts considering the fact that NOT all algorithms are poor enough(to be dis-qualified) in PC resources management such as accumulating logg files, unending loops, frequent server-client DDE or unnecessary premodal routines. Also considering that a good EA is a good intuitive IQ; implies that many instances of price moves have been averagely taped in the EA.

Could you consider this pls?

The secret of trading profitably in all price-season is NOT UN-DISCOVERABLE.

Thanks.

Isaac.

Master of Statistics.