16000 pips per week: Neural Network Programming - page 2

Bokkie wrote >>

I think this is the holy grail. Only made 2000 pips today, but I was out of the office a lot.

I need a mathematician to model this thing.

Regards

I am very interested in learning your strategy and I call it strategy because "Intuition" would very rarely would have those type of results, unless youre psychic ofcourse. I am sure there is a pattern in your approach which maybe hard to spot since youre doing it but with somone else taking a look at your trades may have a better chance of spotting a pattern. Either way those are very impressive results and would love to help you with your development as well as getting to see your trading style. Hit me up matt1381@gmail.com

Bokkie:

How can I test it over that period if there is nothing to test. It is the way I trade real time.

Bokkie:

I think this is the holy grail. Only made 2000 pips today, but I was out of the office a lot.

Regards

Hello,

I have done something very similar to this one and I've used a NN which learns when to buy after a short period of self-training... the result is pretty much like Urs: drop in the beginning then starts to raise indefinitely.

The only problem I encountered is that after a while the system does not open any more orders as the market dynamic changes too much and it doesnt match anymore its previous "experience".

The fact that U can do something similar just by naked eye makes me think I should work on my EA a bit more and see if I mange to cross the boundary :)

Tnx for sharing!

Bokkie:

Regards

Ok, let's analyze Ur system even if U have no idea how it works :)

Let us understand what r U talking about.

1) On which Period U trade?

2) How long you keep a position open? (in average)

3) How many position per day?

...2000 pips it's a lot... even if U trade on M1.

Zyp

Bokkie:

Hello People

Is it possible to program a NN that can watch me over a period of say 12 months to learn how I do it?

...if U made that graph it means U have data from your history... this will do to train a NN.

I just need the data from history to pass them to my NN... in theory I should be able to retrace Ur steps through the History (buy/sell/close) exactly when U did it, then the NN will take it from there.

I'm actually pretty curious to see the result :)

Cheers,

Zyp

Hello Bokkie

Its really difficult to me to believe what you have said. If you trading for years without any indicator, there would be some God Lucky Person.

No one will trade without indicator. at list the default indicator by system. When you decide to open trade buy/sell you must refer to indicator on the terminal on your computer screen. Indicator as a reference to me.

In this case, for you to make other people understand how you doing it. Please explain it clearly.

Thanks

Hi Bokkie,

Is there a way I can contact you personally since there is no PM functionality on the forums.

Thanks in advance

CmdJohnson

CmdJohnson:

Hi Bokkie,

Is there a way I can contact you personally since there is no PM functionality on the forums.

Thanks in advance

CmdJohnson

My email is apprepcen@gmail.com. It is quite difficult to explain what I'm doing. I myself do not yet understand the method behind the madness and that is why I am cautious to go live.

ph
Zypkin:

Ok, let's analyze Ur system even if U have no idea how it works :)

Let us understand what r U talking about.

1) On which Period U trade?

2) How long you keep a position open? (in average)

3) How many position per day?

...2000 pips it's a lot... even if U trade on M1.

Zyp

It does not matter what time period I use, but I prefer the longer time periods, because the rapid movements on the 1 minute timeframe psyches me up so much that I cannot think. I will try to verbalize what I do and post it with some charts.

Zypkin wrote >>

...if U made that graph it means U have data from your history... this will do to train a NN.

I just need the data from history to pass them to my NN... in theory I should be able to retrace Ur steps through the History (buy/sell/close) exactly when U did it, then the NN will take it from there.

I'm actually pretty curious to see the result :)

Cheers,

Zyp

Hi Zypkin

did ever tried holographic neural network i.s.o NN for your trading ?

Cheers

Fabio

ttv1:

lol

phy:

He did descibe his method...

"I use no indicators, just intuition."

I don't buy it.

How can he relate to make the decision to trade without any indicator.

To me its must be something to look at to make the decision Buy or Sell.

At list the price movement indicator that always moving every second.