Noob needs help

I downloaded a script and I finally figure out how to get it to run but now I can't figure out how to get it to stop. I even exited the program and started it back up but it still says the "The Mastermind" script that I downloaded and ran is still running. I deleted it from my scripts list also. How do I get it to stop?

Thanks in advance,

Warren

WarrenH wrote >>

I downloaded a script and I finally figure out how to get it to run but now I can't figure out how to get it to stop. I even exited the program and started it back up but it still says the "The Mastermind" script that I downloaded and ran is still running. I deleted it from my scripts list also. How do I get it to stop?

Thanks in advance,

Warren

Try this....right click on the chart...window opens...click on remove script.

Keith

kminler wrote >>

Try this....right click on the chart...window opens...click on remove script.

Keith

There is no remove script.

could look for filename in ...\experts, ...\experts\indicators, ...\experts\scripts directories

why? scripts not persistent, ClientTerminal stops - script stops. ClientTerminal starts - script Not start

On the other hand, Experts and Indicators have persistentcy: ClientTerminal stops - Experts, Indicators stop. ClientTerminal starts - Experts, Indicators start

remember: there are

1. Expert Advisors
  2. Scripts

3. Indicators

Each of above are different and have reasons for using

Have you perused MQL4 book?

In MQL4, there are 3 types of application programs: Expert Advisors, scripts, and custom indicators