Coding Help

Hello to all,

I have question of coding, how to add swap long/short and current spread code into the IExposure indicator? I am new in programming, hopefully somebody will help me out.

Thanks.

matfx

Matfx:

Hello to all,

I have question of coding, how to add swap long/short and current spread code into the IExposure indicator? I am new in programming, hopefully somebody will help me out.

Thanks.

matfx

sure, our service helps you.
write me on mikael@miktrade.com

Matfx:

Hello to all,

Thanks.

matfx

I can help you to write your code. I am not going to do it for you, but I am certainly willing to help you with the process. I learned MQL4 from scratch a few weeks ago and know enough to write a program without any, syntax errors at least. Email me and we can talk. While I am on here and advertising who I am to the world, I need help debugging a code I wrote. It has no, syntax errors, but it still will not execute.

L

> I need help debugging a code I wrote. It has no, syntax errors, but it still will not execute

Post it on here using the SRC button on the reply toolbar and we will have a look

-BB-