Your account is banned. You can send messages only to modetators

did my account has been banned from access this page? For what reason. I have posted this by creating account?

just contact the moderator and they will tell you what next to do.

20day:

did my account has been banned from access this page? For what reason. I have posted this by creating account?

What is the user name that got banned ?

You can PM me if you like. 

tonny:
How did you post this if banned? When i was accidentaly banned i couldnt even create a new account but after several complaints with evidence that proved i was wrongfully and selectively banned, the ban was lifted.
He open another account.

phi.nuts:

What is the user name that got banned ?

You can PM me if you like. 

ID 2day

send messages is error 404

tonny:
How did you post this if banned? When i was accidentaly banned i couldnt even create a new account but after several complaints with evidence that proved i was wrongfully and selectively banned, the ban was lifted.

You were not "accidentally" banned,  you were banned for 7 days for Advertising on the Forum,  you have been told repeatedly not to do it and you ignored that request,  so you were banned.  Please do not misrepresent what actually happened. 

I asked several times how long the ban was to last and none of you moderators told me and its only when i started complaining and gave evidence that i found the ban lifted

Ive got all the evidence that my ban was suspiciously done so please dont re awaken my ban issue or ill expose the evidence at mql5 too and its you moderators that will be embarassed lets just leave it at that its the past ok

tonny:
Ive got all the evidence that my ban was suspiciously done so please dont re awaken my ban issue or ill expose the evidence at mql5 too and its you moderators that will be embarassed lets just leave it at that its the past ok

You "reawakened" your ban issue with your post in this thread where you misrepresented the facts.  I PMed you asking you to change your post to remove the untruths from it,  you didn't,  so I posted to counter your inaccurate post.

Please send all your evidence to the Admis and ask then to take action.  Now take your own advice,  leave this subject alone and do not return to it. 

I dont need to contact admins because its already sorted out and lets leave it at that. Nkt :-( this admins always spying looking to provoke me so as to get excuse to ban me when im busy helping people on forum. Lets leave my ban topic at that as it was already sorted.

20day:

ID 2day

send messages is error 404

Read my PM.