Strategy Tester - visual mode

Hi All,

I am a beginner here. Can someone suggest me any artiles or forrum topics about how to use strategy tester. I am trying to test some code using historical data. I am trying to use the visual mode but when I select the check box and start the testing it is completing the test with in seconds and the visual mode check box is being unchecked. I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Raj.

ok, just use the site search box at top right of any page. Use just like search engine.

then on left column of results see entries index with numbers in (...)

just start clicking and all will be revealed.

Have you read Client Terminal help yet? Easy: start MetaTrader > push F1 key > user guide appears > click on Auto Trading > click on Strategy Tester

Please consider that you have to get involved else in the end will not really learn if spoon fed all time.

Not being at all rude to you friend, but IF you had pushed F1 key while in tester, you would have got help on tester... surely you have used F1 in other applications?

F1 is virtually universal control key to bring up an applications help guide.

You should consider also reading the mql4 book > look at entries on first page of forum and select tutorial or even the downloadable book

enjoy