Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 15

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Derar Sir!

Contact me at marijan.koren1@zg.t-com.hr, I ll explain what I need. Mario

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

andreapen@net.hr write to me, I reply.

See also "Letters to Santa"...

he send his request twice, so it must be valid ;)

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi vriesde1
I have simple strategy, what is impossible to trade manualy . I need an EA trade this strategy, If you help me to make an EA,
I will be greatful to you. If you allow me please send me your ( e-mail ) address then I can send you my strategy .
Below my e-mail address:
uzzamansadeq@yahoo.co.uk

Thank You,

I want to share this indicator breakout from panca eagle and i test that profitable, but you can use this my strategy to open Buy or Sell

That system and I hope you can create Expert Advisor for that system. I hope we can take profit with That system
Files:

i use a simple strategy of stochastic k and D crossovers, i use it has a custom indicator but i want it has an EA, i would be greatful if you can help convert it. please reach me via teetolex@gmail.com for the parameters. Thank you. Tolex

tolex:
i use a simple strategy of stochastic k and D crossovers, i use it has a custom indicator but i want it has an EA, i would be greatful if you can help convert it. please reach me via teetolex@gmail.com for the parameters. Thank you. Tolex

Hi

I need help with converting the custom indicator cowabunga into an EA!

Is anyone able to help me with this problem?

write to tobias_ul@yahoo.de

greetings

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Vriesde,

I looking for a smiple EA to Alerts cell pone/email when any of the other EA's make a trade.

sharkmotorsports@yahoo.com

Thank You and Have The Best Day Ever!

Joey

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!THANK Q
FOR HONESTLY..SO I WANT U MAKE ME 1 EA USE HEAKIN ASHI..MY EMAIL ASTOLOGER79@GMAIL.COM. I JUST WANT U SET WHEN RED COLOUR OPEN SELL N TAKE TARGET WHEN BLUE COLOUR.N OPEN BUY WHEN BLUE COLOUR...IF CAN SET WITH HOW MANY WE CAN SET TARGET FROFIT..