Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 14

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi Vriesde1,

I have created an EA from my manual system, there is no error in the code but somehow it doesn't open trades. That's why i'd like to ask your help to fix this problem.

PLS, contact me in the following address: intersza@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards, Sabi

intersza:

Hi Vriesde1,

I have created an EA from my manual system, there is no error in the code but somehow it doesn't open trades. That's why i'd like to ask your help to fix this problem.

PLS, contact me in the following address: intersza@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards, Sabi

Hi Vriesde1,

I have an EA, there is no error in the code but the error message from Experts shown that: can not open file. It doesn't open trade. Could you kindly help me and fix the problem.

You can contact me in the following address: kwng111@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

K .W.

I need help adjusting this EA. Currently it enters using market order. Would like to adjust buy entry as stop of last (n) bar high and adjust closing order as last (n) bar low after trigger. Also would like to adjust sell entry as stop of last (n) bar low and adjust closing order as last (n) bar high after trigger. I would like the (n) for entry and exit as a variable so I can adjust. email me at snz501@gmail.com with questions
Files:

I am trying to place a 50 line in RSI. Any idea what is the code for inserting a line in the program?

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hi, I want to try some of your EAs please! (only the profitable, of course)

Can you send them to : im_puls@gmx.net?

I have also developed a strategy, and would like to have it coded, if you are interested.

Thanks

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hello Vriesde1,

I am really interesting in your proposition here. I don't know if you still making it available. I was about to buy the new just released robot: FAP Turbo, but if I can have my own that could be lot better. I have no knowledge in MT4 language, but for me a robot is the only solution for forex trading since when I am trading on my own I take too much risk. I think a good robot should have several strategies. I am very interesting in scalping. I have a scalping strategy I got on the net from an ezine, maybe you can code it, it pretty simple. I wonder also if a robot can run at the same time a scalping, a momentum and a breakout strategy. I think it could be interesting to have all of them in one robot.

Let me know if you can help me get a robot. If I was about to pay for one, I will definitely pay for the one you'll make, as long as it works. Please contact me asap here: edescartes@yahoo.com; do mention robot in your email subject since I am receiving many spams on that address I could delete your mail thinking it's a spam. If you already have some pretty good working robot I would like to know about them too.

Regards,

descaboy

I don't belive you - probably you work for the Broker vs me... :(

Hello Friend,

please can you please create an EA similar to fapturbo?

i have the full mql4 file but it doesnot place trade.

please if you u can do a similar EA,please contact me at

mrafolabiplaza@yahoo.com

Hi vriesde1,

i need everyone who can build me an EA . The indicater give top signals for buy and sell . For me is the mql language not quick .Can you help me ?

Best Regards mbscon

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

I have an script to write. I explain, if You send an Email to marperga@net.hr Thanks, Marijan