How do I post a job from a cell phone?

I have no access to a computer right now, just from my cell phone as I'm on travel. so I can only see mobile access of the site.

I'm eager to post a job as I need someone to code my strategy. How do I post it so people could bid on my proposal?

Thanks!

Go to this link https://www.mql5.com/en/job , click on New Job link and follow the instructions.
MQL5 jobs
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

henlatourrette:
I have no access to a computer right now, just from my cell phone as I'm on travel. so I can only see mobile access of the site.

I'm eager to post a job as I need someone to code my strategy. How do I post it so people could bid on my proposal?

Thanks!

I suggest you to find nearest cybercafe and post your job request from a computer not from a cell phone.

It's better to use computer, because you may want to interview and asking a lot of questions to the developers about their point of view, comparing one developer against another, explaining in a long-detailed-explanation what exactly you wanted, maybe attaching several pictures to explain what you wanted. and so on and so on. Basically, you need to keep on going communication with the person who develop your job. 

In forum, many users request a development and become really disappointed because the final programs is not exactly what they wanted and so they have to go for arbitration.

Please, take your time and be patient, and post your job with computer, so it's worth your time, and money to get what you wanted.

No need to hurry, the world not end tomorrow. 

Ok, thank you very much for your answers. I'll think on how to do it.

Henry