Discussion of article "MQL5 Market Turns One Year Old"

New article MQL5 Market Turns One Year Old is published:

One year has passed since the launch of sales in MQL5 Market. It was a year of hard work, which turned the new service into the largest store of trading robots and technical indicators for MetaTrader 5 platform. Before moving on, we have decided to sum up intermediate results of the new service operation.

MQL5 Market: showcase of trading programs turns 1 year old!

History of MQL5 Market began from June 2011 when the service started working in beta mode. From that moment, developers were able to register as Sellers and put up their products in the service. On February 3, 2012, the service was integrated with MQL5.community payment system allowing traders to download free products, test demo versions and purchase commercial trading applications. Sales have been launched and popularization of MQL5 Market has started.

Since then, over 170 developers of MQL5 applications from all over the world have already offered more than 460 trading programs for sale. More statistical details and charts you can find in the article "MQL5 Market Turns 1 Year Old"

Author: MetaQuotes

well, happy birthday :) ~~

Additionally - happy b-day :-)

Very good informations. The price trend is very relevant, in my opinion providers must be enabled to change the price like signals. If this was possible I think selling would increase because providers could adjust their price to the market.

figurelli:
Very good informations. The price trend is very relevant, in my opinion providers must be enabled to change the price like signals. If this was possible I think selling would increase because providers could adjust their price to the market.
yes it's possible but you need leave comment in your product's page.

song_song:
yes it's possible but you need leave comment in your product's page.
Thanks song_song, I will try this way.