waddah attar rsi level EA

Hi all,

I downloaded the above mentioned EA, and compiled it and added to the expert in meta trader 4.

Unfortunately now I can't attach it to the chart for trading .

Any solutions for this problem?

Andy

rarshi@yahoo.com

Experts are used for automatic trading and stored in experts/ folder.
Indicators are used to show indicators or something on a chart and stored in experts/indicators folder.
Check which one the file you've dowloaded, is it an expert or is it an indicator?

fireflies:
Indicators are used to show indicators or something on a chart and stored in experts/indicators folder.
Check which one the file you've dowloaded, is it an expert or is it an indicator?

fireflies wrote:

fireflies wrote:

Hi fireflies, Thanks for your immidiate reply. WADDAH ATTAR RSI LEVEL is EA. I loaded and compiled.Closed the meta trader and started again.This EA was in the Experts, double clicked, nothing happened. Left click and clicked Attach to the chart, But nothing happened.Even in the Errors section it was NO ERRORS, but still did not attach to the chart. So can't find out, what the problem is? Andy rarshi@yahoo.com