Simple breakout EA

I'm very new with MT and as much as I've tried I can't figure out whether I can use the MQL5 Wizard for what I want to do. I'd appreciate your advice very much!

It's a simple breakout - 

At the beginning of each day I want to enter a "good for day" order to buy if price moves 5 pips above the previous day's high. 

If it can be done in the wizard, what indicator and parameters should I use?

Thanks.

MQL5 Wizard: Creating Expert Advisors without Programming
MQL5 Wizard: Creating Expert Advisors without Programming
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Do you want to try out a trading strategy while wasting no time for programming? In MQL5 Wizard you can simply select the type of trading signals, add modules of trailing positions and money management - and your work is done! Create your own implementations of modules or order them via the Jobs service - and combine your new modules with existing ones.

jbishop:

I'm very new with MT and as much as I've tried I can't figure out whether I can use the MQL5 Wizard for what I want to do. I'd appreciate your advice very much!

It's a simple breakout - 

At the beginning of each day I want to enter a "good for day" order to buy if price moves 5 pips above the previous day's high. 

If it can be done in the wizard, what indicator and parameters should I use?

Thanks.

1. What are you going to do if price move 5 pips below previous day's low ?

2. Use CopyTime to get the open time of the day.

3. Use the time from above to get the value of high and low using CopyHigh and CopyLow

Write the code, post it here using SRC button, and I'll correct it if there's an error.