Beta version of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE has almost been completed. At the moment, we can offer everybody a beta version of the new mobile terminal for smartphones. Download the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE and take part in the development of the new terminal. Your opinions and comments are very important to us.

Having downloaded the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE, you get:

- the full set of trade orders;
- symbol charts;
- Market Watch;
- history of trades;
- news in the real-time mode;
- alerts;
- mailing system.

Official release of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE is planned for the 1st of June 2007. In addition to the functions already embedded in the terminal, the full version will also have technical indicators.

Technical requirements needed to use the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE:

- a smartphone operated by the MS Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for smartphones or a later version;
- screen size 176х220 pixels or larger;
- 5 MB free memory.

Registration Keys

Registration keys for MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE can be purchased right now. Like MetaTrader 4 Mobile, the new terminal is distributed under Try&Buy conditions. The MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE can be used within one week without any limitations. For further use, it will be necessary to purchase a registration key ($45). If you have already purchased such a key for any other mobile trading terminal produced by our company, you can use it to work with the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE, as well.

I am wodering why it is only for microsoft windwos mobile operating system. It already found on the PDAs, so what is the new thing, what about making this metaquote trader works on sambian mobiles, or even java or anyother device that do not depend on microsoft.

and general question, I are planning to buy a PDA because lately I am starting to need more mobility, so can anybody advice which i-mate device that is good. My needs will be only for reading emails, some FOREX websites, and the trading terminal. the connectivity mostly will be through GPRS or EDGE. Wi-Fi is an optional. My eyes are on i-mate JASJAR, but some of the users on the internet says that it is slow and sometimes freezes out, and master reset required. of course the battery life is important.

Thank you in advance for your help...

Samir....

samirmta:
I am wodering why it is only for microsoft windwos mobile operating system. It already found on the PDAs, so what is the new thing, what about making this metaquote trader works on sambian mobiles, or even java or anyother device that do not depend on microsoft.

Firstly, the difference is that MS Windows Mobile Pocket PC and MS Windows Mobile Smartphone Edition are two different OSs. The first one, is based on usage of stylus mostly. The second one, is not supporting stylus at all and whole work on device is based on cell-phone key pad.

Also: Now, to work on the financial markets with MetaTrader4 Mobile and to be a fully mobile you can take:
1. MetaTrader 4 Mobile and PDA + cell-phone with GPRS or EDGE. (You can also use Wi-Fi or Wi-Max on your PDA to connect to internet - these are the new technologies and they are not spread out in the world such as mobile phones networks. Its still not a mass technology. Unfortunately.)
2. MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE and smartphone with in-build GPRS or EDGE.

Its a bussines of every mobile trader, any of this cases have as pluses, so and minuses. But in first case you will need two devices and you will need to connect them to each other somehow (Bluetooth, IrDA, cable etc.). In second case its only one device, you can call with it and you can trade with it. Second way means less amount of devices needed, their cost is less correspondingly, its a less problems with connectivity, and less weight in your pocket at the end. Let every mobile trader choose for himself.

Secondly, about support of other OSs: you see, we thinking that MS Windows Mobile is most powerful and most functional OS. We understand that Blackberry and Symbian OSs could be more popular platforms, but not powerful and functional. So we choose MS Windows Mobile.

Thirdly, Java-application is not the way we`d like to make it. Such application will be very slow and limited. So we decided to make the good applications for the good platforms.

Thank you for your fast reply, I just have presented a business point of view, and thank you for presenting yours.

Thank you again

Samir....

I am very much interested in MT4 for Windows powered or a pda mobile. Please tell me what is the current situation of its latest version. Apart from technical indicators mentioned above, are customized indicators accomodated as of yet ? In technical indicators, moving averages are not mentioned, are they included anyway ?

Can I run it on GPRS ?

Please pardon my dumb questions - I just want to know my limitations before I go along with it. And I know very little about using MT4 on a handheld device. Hope you understand.

Thanks.

rookie001:
I am very much interested in MT4 for Windows powered or a pda mobile. Please tell me what is the current situation of its latest version. Apart from technical indicators mentioned above, are customized indicators accomodated as of yet ? In technical indicators, moving averages are not mentioned, are they included anyway ?

Can I run it on GPRS ?

Please pardon my dumb questions - I just want to know my limitations before I go along with it. And I know very little about using MT4 on a handheld device. Hope you understand.

Thanks.

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/mobile_trading

So does this means that no Nokia phone E, N - Series can support the mobile MT4 platform, can you recommend any phone, is samsung ok. thanks