Automated Trading Championship 2007 - page 11

Stringo & Rosh, must be too busy with contest to consistently answer questions. Renat still answers contest questions in the Russian forum. In the English forum, when they do answer, is for mostly MT4 technical questions. They seem to intentionally avoid contest questions.

1. There are several reported tp, sl & OrderModify() contest problems. Since there is no official reply from contest organizers in English , I can only quess that the Contest Servers are overloaded and there are temporary data gaps. During these gaps, OffQuotes errors and missed server requests. There were a lot of OffQuotes on Oct 5. Maybe getting better this week.

2. Yes, the slippage value applies also to pending orders. Again without organizers response, I can only guess that the contest servers are overloaded and there are time gaps during the order execution. Your Journal may help. Check the time interval between each step of the order execution process between your contest and demo. I don't know if this will tell us anything or not. Just maybe a place to look.

3. No, Slippage as I understand, does not appy to stops. Again, again without organizers response, it might be overloaded contest servers that results in time gaps during request execution.

I don't know for sure this is reason, but there has to be a reason why the difference between contest and demo, and missed or wrong server request executions.

Well due to a unfair "technicality" I was not allowed to particpate in ATC 2007, but this where I would have been No 1 !!

Going, going, gone... !!

Please email me th EA as well. (scamex@gmail.com)

thanx

Hi wackena,

Do you remember the issue of the changed results of the back testing?

They said that there some changes in the settings of the strategy tester,

is there any relation between that and the current issues? Maybe the changes cause was the current missing ordermodify and tp and sl ?

They did not show us the trade history of the back testing; we just saw part of the stander report

The only thing that I remember is that Stringo said the spread was 0 for the Contest testing of EA's. That would make a difference in results between testing and actual Contest.

Thank you wackena,

Can anyone from the Metaquotes answer our questions?

Do we deserve to get some answers? Or you will continue neglecting us?

Or maybe you can answer simple question like is there slippage in the stoploss ?

Good afternoon sir please how will i get the automated tradingchampion software to trade for me

THANKS ALI ABUBAKAR

Hola a todos. HAy alguien que hable español?!!!!

Soy de Lima- Perú y estoy empezando a usar el MetaTrader. No hay manuales en español? Me gustaría aprender a programar.

Saludos.

Sandro

REMINDER 1

=============

Can anyone from the Metaquotes answer our questions?

Do we deserve to get some answers? Or you will continue neglecting us?

Or maybe you can answer simple question like is there slippage in the stoploss ?

REMINDER 2

Hello MetaQuotes company,

Until now we did not get any reply to our questions

And we have a new issue, before the changes there was a records about when the pending orders was added and where it was filled

But now these records was omitted from the journal, and again I got a slippage in the filling of my pending order around 25 pips (and I set the slippage to 0 i.e. the order should not filled if there any slippage)

Also the funny thing, that there is a pending order request was sent and it is totally ignored (there is no record about it)

So please I need a reply from your side before I start changing my accounts and my clients account from your platform