Trading signals problems ( no signal tab in metatrader4 at all )

Hi guys...Can somebody advise or help with that issue please? Every broker a try to register with and launch metatrader there is not signal tab in the platforme.

I`m trying to use same brokers what other traders using and that option is missing in my platform.Thanx 

eduardculka:

Hi guys...Can somebody advise or help with that issue please? Every broker a try to register with and launch metatrader there is not signal tab in the platforme.

I`m trying to use same brokers what other traders using and that option is missing in my platform.Thanx 

1. Use MT built 451 New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451  

2. Click Tools menu > select option (Ctrl + O) > click community tab and from there login to mql5.com 

In the future, you can ask and say anything about mql5 signal in Trading section of the forum, or here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal , or here Subscribe to signal on Metatrader 4 

New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 451 - MQL4 forum

Contact your broker and ask them to enable Signals on your MT4

Some brokers enable the 'Signals' tab & other brokers disable it. I can suggest a work around this situation. You should have ability to navigate though the installation directory of your MT4 terminal. After you launch your MT4 terminal you can go to 'File' tab and select 'Open Data Folder' which would take you to the installation directory of your MT4 terminal.

In your MT4 terminal there is a 'Config' directory which contains .ini and .srv files. This 'Config' directory is what is used to connect to your 'Real' broker and rest of the MT4 terminal is generic.  So first step is to install the MT4 terminal of your broker which does not support 'Signals' or 'Market' tabs. Now go to 'Config' folder of your and copy the 'Config' folder including all the files and subdirectory.

Now Install another MT4 platform from a broker which support the 'Signals' and 'Market' tabs, for example FxOpen, IC Markets or Pepperstone just as examples. You can call this broker 'Ideal Broker' for simplicity sake.

Now delete the 'Config'  folder from the installation directory of 'Ideal' Broker's MT4 terminal and paste 'Config' folder from your 'Real' broker to the MT4 terminal of 'Ideal' broker. Now you can launch the 'Ideal' broker MT4 terminal and it would have the server information from your 'Real' broker. You can use it to connect to your 'Real' broker account and now you can access 'Signals' and 'Market' tabs of 'Ideal' broker would be available to you. Although FIFO and Hedging restrictions as well as Margin restrictions still apply.

Thanks.

raindrop:

Some brokers enable the 'Signals' tab & other brokers disable it. I can suggest a work around this situation. You should have ability to navigate though the installation directory of your MT4 terminal. After you launch your MT4 terminal you can go to 'File' tab and select 'Open Data Folder' which would take you to the installation directory of your MT4 terminal.

In your MT4 terminal there is a 'Config' directory which contains .ini and .srv files. This 'Config' directory is what is used to connect to your 'Real' broker and rest of the MT4 terminal is generic.  So first step is to install the MT4 terminal of your broker which does not support 'Signals' or 'Market' tabs. Now go to 'Config' folder of your and copy the 'Config' folder including all the files and subdirectory.

Now Install another MT4 platform from a broker which support the 'Signals' and 'Market' tabs, for example FxOpen, IC Markets or Pepperstone just as examples. You can call this broker 'Ideal Broker' for simplicity sake.

Now delete the 'Config'  folder from the installation directory of 'Ideal' Broker's MT4 terminal and paste 'Config' folder from your 'Real' broker to the MT4 terminal of 'Ideal' broker. Now you can launch the 'Ideal' broker MT4 terminal and it would have the server information from your 'Real' broker. You can use it to connect to your 'Real' broker account and now you can access 'Signals' and 'Market' tabs of 'Ideal' broker would be available to you. Although FIFO and Hedging restrictions as well as Margin restrictions still apply.

Thanks.

I did this and the only thing that worked is that I can see the account balance/equity in the 'Ideal' MT4 (Pepperstone). But the 'Signals' tab disappeared after I did what you said and copied the Config folder. (it was there before)

I was using 24FX broker who don't have the Signals tab on its MT4. 

Any ideas what could be wrong? 

Thank you :)