Which method is better ? - page 2

That makes no sense to ask which is better between single or multicurrency, mainly without any argument. Objectively there is no reason to say that one is better that another.

angevoyageur: That makes no sense to ask which is better between single or multicurrency, mainly without any argument. Objectively there is no reason to say that one is better that another.
True.

Absolutly no sense, all is based on your strategy.

You can specialize in one instrument and squeeze it. be expert of that currency!

or you set yourself to find any good opportunity on all pairs.

Not a place to compare or say one is better than the other as this is a style of trading where people are different.

BTW nice demo backtest results :)

angevoyageur:
That makes no sense to ask which is better between single or multicurrency, mainly without any argument. Objectively there is no reason to say that one is better that another.

Completelly true!

I would put the question like this: which is better (i) optimize an EA in several different pairs separetelly, and them use the different paramethers on each pair or (ii) optimize an multicurrency EA in several different pairs at the same time. I vote the first option.

Icarus:

Completelly true!

I would put the question like this: which is better (i) optimize an EA in several different pairs separetelly, and them use the different paramethers on each pair or (ii) optimize an multicurrency EA in several different pairs at the same time. I vote the first option.

Article MQL5 Cookbook: Reducing the Effect of Overfitting and Handling the Lack of Quotes defends the second option

Multi currency

bufflet warrant say that you should district your investment when u don't know what you are investing.

concentrate on one shape currency !   

Multi Currency

The secret is the money management