Upgrading MT4 Client Terminal

Hi,

I am about to upgrade my MT4 Client Terminal from build 188 to 196. Last time I upgraded I lost some of my experts! Lucky I always back them up. Is there any official upgrade documentation and release notes for each build that Metaquotes supplies? Have Metaquotes fixed this problem? In my opinion this should never ever happen with an upgrade, you should never loose any data when performing any software upgrade.

Regards,

Luke

The latest release now 197. I never lost any data upgrading from 195 to 196 to 197.
But it's a good idea to backup anyway. you can lose your computer who knows.

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/news

20. MQL4: Introduced the new encoding of EX4 files, they are much more difficult to decode now.

It means all ex4-files must be automatically recompiled. If source mq4 is absent no ex4 produced

Stringo, I assume you are the coder/programmer for this software. If so, you must be a genius! You must have a team of 5 or more helping you. No single person could have done all this! This is no idle comment. I have been programming for many years, probably 10-20 different languages, and I know how difficult building and maintaining something like this is. Thanks for a wonderful product!

When I test MT4 on 3 of the sponser's web sites......all have gaps in their data feeds(EURUSD) I have to trade with 3.83(no gaps in data).
The competition data feed is good.  What brokers are using your data feed?