Championship: Interview with Andrey Khatimlyanskyy

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, an interview with Andrey Khatimlyanskyy using the nickname of komposter has been published. Andrey has written dozens of useful articles devoted to Expert Advisors development and use, and developed a variety of MQL4 programs. Andrey supposes the Automated Trading Championship 2006 to be:

"A good motivation for those who write Expert Advisors to develop better programs. The rules are rather strict in order to avoid chance gains, though they eliminate many good strategies. The promised prizes impress me much, but I would add some small incentive prizes. Organization is on the up and up, and I think the technical aspect will make the grade, too. I suppose such championships should be regular. But to begin with, let us observe this current one."

The full text of the interview was published at the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2006 is organized by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA, FXDirectDealer LLC. and Interbank FX LLC.