Registration to Automated Trading Championship 2006 is opened! - page 7

Can we change the external variables once the Championship starts? 

Hi
It could be nice, if paticipiant could take place in championship with several EAs. Because participiant is one but EAs many then only the best EA will be evaluated.
best regards,
Joke

joke:

Hi
It could be nice, if paticipiant could take place in championship with several EAs. Because participiant is one but EAs many then only the best EA will be evaluated.
best regards,
Joke

Joke,

"Because participiant is one but EAs many"

I think many EAs could mean an enormous effort for MetaQuotes team. They have to analyze all EAs to guarantee that rules will be accomplished.

The championship will be great as it is!

Regards.

joke wrote:

best regards,

Great idea! One of EAs enters short, other EA - long. Both EAs wait for championship end. One of EAs will be great winner.

stringo:
joke:

best regards,

Great idea! One of EAs enters short, other EA - long. Both EAs wait for championship end. One of EAs will be great winner.

Great idea! How many EAs are taking place with such strategy? I wonder.
Regards.
Joke
p.s.I wish everyone to win!

Hi I know the registration is close, but I found bug to my expert ? there any change to edit my expert on championship EA ? Regards LKC

Bug finding is endless work. I know it exactly

1 On the server for the competition, what is the returned value for the TimeLocal() function currently and the corresponding time GMT.

2 DST ends last Sunday in October?

pls can any one let me know the best EAs to used and also the best robot to used am tired of lossen my money.Ineed it very urgent

pastor kenny