iMACD() providing invalid data when testing strategy - page 2

Ququr,

Issue is not when to trade or how to determine open tick. It is more fundamental problem with EA - numbers that you see on chart and printed in EA journal are different!!! I red your portion about drawing, but I do not think it's a case.

Basically, whatever you see on chart (in terms of values) - you cannot match to values in EA!!! In a case of "value shifting" during drawing, you still should be able to see them in EA journal. But, numbers themself are wrong!!! I know it is hard to explain, but take a look into attached pictures and EAs in zip file.

i am asking teh same question on different forums, but nobody seems to know what's going on...

thanks

Files:
ea.zip  42 kb

Addition:

Take a look into my new post on this forum - "Please HELP with EA"

I have just downloaded the MACD Sample program and ran it on the strategy tester using a period of M1 for yesterday (30/1/2007.) The parameters are the default parameters i.e,

Take profit = 20
Lots = 0.1
Trailing stop = 30
MACD Open level = 3
MACD Close level = 2
MA Trend period = 26.

When i run the program then go to view the report all the figures are zero (0) as if the program just never kicks in. Can anybody tell me why this is and how i can get it to work

Try to change lots to 1.0.

I suspect incompatible lot step in the symbol settings

Tatyana:
Could you, please, provide us with the entire code of your expert advisor and the screenshot of the "Settings" tab in the "Tester" window?
Dear,

Please help me to check at Expert Advisor :
Name:
Multi Lot Scalper
Author: Collector (2006.08.10 12:59)

I have questions for above EA, how to put stoploss automately (with parameter input) at last trade ? i.e. setting max trade in 10, so how to put stoploss in 10th trade ?
Because impossible let the last trade running without controll. Also how to change iMACD with bull or bear volume that work with their volume indicator ? i.e.
if bull volume > 0.0003 and bear volume > 0.0003 than open buy... or ....if bull volume < - 0.0003 and bear volume < - 0.0003 than open sell
I am not a programer i just trial and error with this program, so hopeful to get completely explanation from you till it is running :)

Thank you and looking forward.

Best Regards,
Dictus