MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 917

I'm creating a basic program outside of MT4 that will rely on obtaining the completed trade information from MT4. SO, for example, when this application is opened, it can go out and get the latest completed trades. The question/food for though is: Can I create something external to MT4 that allows...
Hi , everybody. I am a beginer in trading with MT4 and wished to know how to create and compile an expert advisor program  in MetaEditor. Can you help me? Thanks 
[Deleted]
hello.. can someone show me where can I download fibonacci retracement and extension indicator? thanks
I'm new to programming and have been working on creating my first EA. The latest problem I am having is that when back testing it through the strategy tester I am getting the following messages in the journal: 2013.04.18 12:00:05    2013.01.25 21:59  Flat Line Strategy EA Changes EURUSD,H1:...
Hello all, I'm trying to make an EA which is based on the Freedom Indicator, which on his turn is based on CCI's on multiple timeframes; So in order to go long for instance M15,M30 and H1 should all show an uptrend. This is the first time I used a custom indicator instead of one from the library,...
[Deleted]
Hard to explain. I switched from MB Trading to Alpari. Everything was going along fine until one day I closed the Alpari platform and tried to reopen it. A pale version of the outline of the screen came up, but the platform was 'not responding' according to task mgr. I then uninstalled all
[Deleted]
I am getting error code 4109, when i am going to sell trades.I have activate " Allow Live Trading" but still last error code 4109 is coming. ticket=OrderSend(symbol,OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,3,Bid-25*Point,Bid+25*Point,"Sell Order",0,0,Green); Allowing this.. Thanx .
  Help please : )  (3)
First of all, those who can code mql deserve a lot of respect!! I have spent months learning mql and apart from being able to code in prorealtime (which isn't really coding) I got pretty much nowhere with mql. I watched videos, made notes, but didn't really get anywhere, its very hard as all...
[Deleted]
Thank you. Couldn't find a way to delete the post.
I am new to coding so please bear with me if I ask a lot of questions. Okay so the idea behind the EA is that Long Entry Short Entry PSAR < Price PSAR > Price MACD > 0 MACD < 0 The expert will close out a trade when it has reached a user defined amount of pips OR the PSAR reverses to the opposite
Everywhere I read, they write that zero sample correlation means there is no linear (usually forget the word linear too) relationship in that sample. Dickens: Example of two graphs with zero MO, variance one and zero correlation. That is, the correlation in this case is the sum of the products of
HI,  bulid 482 metaeditor  copy function will be missing part of chinese   character    e.g.  when ctrl + c on the below chinese  character in metaeditor   :  布林带时间周期 and paste in metaeditor , only left below: 布林带时 
  This is great ea  (7)
Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When itsopen buy its become sell..and vice versa This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losingsystem..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing, I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier...
[Deleted]
Hi all.. i'm a Newbie in this Forum :) now I Very interested in EA Development.. "How I Can Open And close Just One Position in 1 Candle?.." How I must Write the Code.. Pleas Help Me.. Thank BEfore :)
[Deleted]
I am trying to find how the current price of a pair ranks compared to prices over the past 24 trading hours.   For example, if it is at the current high of the previous 24 hour periods then it should return "1" and if it is at the current low of the previous 24 hour periods then it should return "0"...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am a begginer in this area of programming. I am just interested in indicators, and I have read the book but it only explain EAs and I want to build indicators . When I have tried to do it in the metaeditor there where many new things that where not in the basic book. I would thanks to
Dear friends, I am doing a little research to find out how many retail MT4 traders have switched to MT5 already in live trading. Have you? I would appreciate your insights. Cheers.
I have a simple indicator that should tell me the average daily range (not atr) . Actually, I would love to make it an ATFR - Average TimeFrame Range - going back <extern> bars.  I would like it to graph the results as a line graph (like a MA only in a separate window). I can code a little but am...
Hello everyone, I need to make this lighter indicator  because I want the program to ea //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                Repulse_lisse.mq4...
I have multi EAs running though one DLL and a include file.  I am unclear on how to handle mutex code with ARC. I use  GlobalVariableSetOnCondition for the orders but have not used this type on command on ARC. I am confused about the scope of the array. I thought if I called ARC in a indicator and...
[Deleted]
How can I remove the two lowest and the two highest values from an array? The problem with the code below is that 0 gets removed twice instead of the real second lowest value. double x[ 15 ]; x[ 0 ]= 9 ; x[ 1 ]= 100 ; x[ 2 ]= 9 ; x[ 3 ]= 200 ; x[ 4 ]= 9 ; x[ 5 ]= 9 ; x[ 6 ]= 9 ; x[ 7 ]= 9 ; x[ 8 ]=
I only want my ea to read back 8 bars , here is my code but its not working , seems it reads all the bars ... int start_bar = Bars;//Print (start_bar);for (int bar = start_bar; bar >= 0; bar--) {//if (bar > 8) break;value = (iClose(NULL,0,bar));//Print (value);//Print("bar= ",bar);......
how is it possible ? my ea is working on back testing but it isn't trade in live. it's smile face and tools/options settings is ok ? pls help 
hello everybody. I try to learn mql programming with your site. İt is very useful . I made ea but need your help. with macd 24.400.20 and macd 12.26.13. ( only buy no sell at macd 24.400.20 >0 ) Buy rule:a) macd 24.400.20 shift2 <=0 ,macd 24.400.20 shift1 >0 b) macd 24.400.20 shift 0
[Deleted]
How can I get the average value of an array? int x[5]; x[0]=3; x[1]=7; x[2]=4; x[3]=7; x[4]=9; Alert("The average value of x is: ");  
Hi!   I try to do EA hedge. Hedge for one open order. And i don't know what's wrong with conditions.     double bid = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID);      double ask = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_ASK);      OrderSelect(1,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hi   I have noticed the 1 hour chart is way out of scale on the EURAUS.   Simple experiment. I read the bid on the 1 minute chart as1.27004 and the very quickly went one by one to the monthly chart.   All gave the same bid price except 1 hour which said1.24518.   I have repeated this several times...
hello all, Strategy Tester Module. If i  run a strategy without the optimization check box selected then i get a list of all trades matching my criteria (i see them all if i click on the 'results' tab), however, if run the same strategy with the optimization checked, i only get a comprehensive...
I meet a  weird mathematics problem. Does any expert help me resolve this problem ?      double BasicLot=0.1;   int MaxPosition=7;   double TotalLots = (BasicLot * MaxPosition);      if(TotalLots == 0.7)      Alert("TotalLots == 0.7");   else if(TotalLots > 0.7)      Alert("TotalLots > 0.7");...
HELP! I downloaded MT4 fro www.metatrader4.com, filled in the login form, agreed to the newsletters, clicked couple of times & then takes you to webpage which tells you your login, but says the password has been emailed to you  I have tried 2 different email addresses & tried the whole process 5...