MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 840

[Deleted]
Hello Folks, I've recently created a simple EA which works in the 30min timeframe. Goal of this EA is to set a buylimit order each time a new Candlestick is generated. The limit order is set 30 pips above the open price, a stop loss is set at the open price. If the limit order is not triggered it...
Hi How to get a list of the trades with investor password programatically. From which host what are the API documentation part, code sample? One example it is the Forexfactory Trade Explorer. For sure it is possible, but I have no idea how.
I was using the libmysql.dll to read and write to a mysql db. However when fetching the rows sometimes returns empty rows althought the data is set correctly in the db. We (other programmer and me) tested it through and throught with the same data in all rows but this method seems to be instable for...
Hi, I'm not a programmer, and was wondering if there is code someplace that I can add to my mq4 file for an indicator. I have other mtf indicators, and like seeing higher timeframes on current timeframe. Can someone let me know if this is standard code that I could add myself? Could I provide a...
Hello i´m new in trading with MT4, i have change my broker to ECN. My previously broker havent Lot´s and the calculation is a little complicated, i miss a lot of trades coz i calculate to slow my risk value. What i´m looking for is an tool with this i can input my balance and how many % i will risk,...
[Deleted]
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10650 plzz help...
I have a 2D array which I print to check on values: double array [][ 2 ]; ArrayResize (array,count); for (i= 0 ;i<count;i++) for (j= 0 ;j< 2 ;j++) Print (array[i,j]); the output looks like this: Can anybody please let me know if it is possible to get the array values to print side by side
[Deleted]
Hi.. This is my code, when i test it, its always return false and execute OpenBuy function, why its happened please guide me :-       if (OrderSelect(TicketNumber, SELECT_BY_TICKET) == true) {         if (OrderType() == OP_SELL) {               CloseSell();               OpenBuy();         }...
[Deleted]
can somebody tell me how to secure the ea through copy or edit when i give to someone ?Thanks
Hi, I have the same problem that describes this post in this closed forum ... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/45531 Well, I will try to explain easily... EA ... #include <my.mqh>extern int a=1;void init(){return;}void start(){return(a);}void deinit(){return;} file: my.mqh ... #property library In the...
[Deleted]
Hi ladies and gents I would thoroughly appreciate some help with tweaking a particular indicator that I have rustled up from somewhere. I've tweaked it to calculate the difference between High & Open, and between Open & Low values of the previous three candles. The code is pasted below. It works...
[Deleted]
  Array resize bug in beta build 530  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
There is an array resize bug in the new beta build 530. Let's say that you have the following compiled .ex4 code (i.e. compiled using the old compiler): string glbTest[]; void init() {} void deinit() {} void start() { ArrayResize (glbTest, 1 ); int newsize = ( GetTickCount () % 5 );
[Deleted]
Has anyone dealt with drawing a rectangle on a chart? How did you go about it. And pst. Im not talking about a thick line running across the chart. A nice rectangle with spaces all round it.
I made the fatal mistake of not copying and pasting EA settings once the report had been run. I saved the report, and you know when you hover your cursor over the order number on the far left side of the document it brings up the settings briefly...well, how can i pull these into an excel file? I...
  uninit reason 0;  (3)
hi all, i wrote this script to set TP and SL for orders. i am getting error uninit reason 0; cant figure out whats wrong :(extern int PipSL =  10;extern int PipTP =  30;extern double Lots = 0.7;extern string BuySell = "Buy";int start()  {double SL;double TP;int pip = 0.0001;if (Digits == 2 || Digits...
I really don't want to be writing another thread about this, but I cannot figure out where I am going wrong? Am I being an idiot!? But as far as I am concerned, this EA should be working on the CORRECT symbol that is associated with the open position. Therefore, the line at the bottom where I have...
Hello I am building simple EA for showing Error messages ans numbers as test. The following codes open 2 orders buy and sell, the buy has a big lot 150 and that is so big and when i do it manually it gives me error not enough money, but when i do it as script the error gives 0 and that means there...
Hi Does anyone here know a way to measure execution speed/latency of a trade? I want to compare different brookers and vps servers. I know how to ping their ip in the cmd. But i dont think that shows the whole picture? For example i ping one of my ECN broker and the results on avg is 64ms In this...
Hir Friends I am facing issue while sending order can anybody help me with this. FYI lot is calculated based on % of account freee margin. Can you help me to know what is wrong. Thanks, Kcfve123
Hope someone can help me. I have one home computer so I have no "system administrator". I'm trying to uninstall Oanda MT4. When I go to " control panel" and click "uninstall" I get the following message: "You don't have sufficient access to uninstall Oanda. Please contact your system
Basci question. In the ST of mt4 there are different color lines green red and blue. I understand the green and red bud not the blue one? Can anybody explain please? Are there more? J
[Deleted]
Bar Time countDown : m=Time[0]+(Period()*60)-TimeCurrent( ) ; this code run well in regular tick order, but...if i run in simulate tick every 1 second..become negative at next bar & so on any idea what wrong..? thanks
Hi everyone, I started learning forex few months ago. And, I chose MT5 / MQL5 to start developing my first EA for my own trading strategy. I have found out that there is no way to import historical and tick data into MT5 :-) Also there is no way to modify this data! OOP, better performance... etc...
Hello I made EA for trading with day range and it is working as i want. It is depending on daily range and takes the high and the low of day candle, i attached the EA on 1H TF and takes the day H&L using below instruction, but i noticed something, when i attache the EA to 1H TF as example on any...
Hi! Is this possible to close orders before news arrives? eg: when High/Medium impact news arrives after 30min-1hr, i check all open/pending orders and to be close/delete orders. How to find and add news time to my EA? Your help is appreciated
Hi i found this article on google It says "And if you use two or more Expert Advisors, this can increase the delay as MT4 only has one flow, so when the first Expert Advisor sends an order, the other expert advisors wait." Solution "install two or more MetaTrader 4 terminals with the same account
I am creating a M10 chart on mt4 using an indicator But it shows the chart offline. Can anyone help me ?Thanks in advance......
Hello folks, I am attempting to code an Custom Indicator but to arrive and the final value for putting into the IndexBuffers I need very much more than 8 indicator_buffers. I have created a set of Arrays and in the Init code:    ArrayResize(bufferVolgv, Bars);   ArraySetAsSeries(bufferVolgv, true);...