MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 572

hello, I have a problem with my ea, he work good on demo account but not open the trade in live account. I have try to change all ordersend() and ordermodify() orderclose() but I don't know if I need to change another think like the sl or tp in my code first I use: #include <OrderReliable_2010.10...
I am looking for coding to do the following: I have an indicator on a 4hr chart window which when it shows a buy signal an EA on the equivalent 1hr chart will use that signal ( the 4hr one) as one of the conditions to enter a trade. What coding will allow for this? Thanks
Hello, does somebody know a expert advisor that automatically buys when the price is below the lower bollinger band and the RSI is below a certain level and automatically sells when the opposite happens? It should also have the option to choose SL and TL. I couldn't find it   Thank you very much 
[Deleted]
Hi, Trying to add text to on the bar when criteria met and buy order processed. On the first order it is adding Sample Text on the chart, but for further order not adding. So text is added only one and first order. I want to display text for each time that buy order opened. Orders opening without...
[Deleted]
Hey, i know there is no way for moving the CHARTS with MQL4, but is there a way with the (Win)User32.dll ? I want to MOVE the Chart to a specific Position, eg. x = 0, y = 500; and RESIZE the Chart to x_size = 350, y_size = 500; Has someone a sample_code that is working in MQL4 ? PLEASE!-)
I'd like advice.... I'm experiencing Trade Context is Busy errors, very occasionally ...(but always unwelcome) when Closing Multiple Orders. I've tried Sleep(XXXX) but this has two problems.. First) It wastes time when there is nothing wrong.. Two) It doesn't always cure Trade Context Busy errors....
Can I somehow call ObjectGet() giving it a specific chartId? The documentation does not specify that this is possible. I want to get some properties, like OBJPROP_TIME1 and OBJPROP_COLOR from another chart than the currently active one.
Hello guys, I wonder, how would you solve this issue with MA crossing strategy when two MAs are basically laying on the same line and crossing each other alternatively? My expert advisor is making profit (in tester of course) but this is a very bad drawback that I have to solve and I'm not sure what...
hi  guy  how is possible , know  if  a  opened trade  is  in buy or sell ??? thankz  at  all
Hey all,  I have been using LOCLinePips.mq4 which basically displays the distance in pips from price to HLINE. I want to modify it to only calculate from solid horizontal lines only is this possible? I guess i will have to change this part of the code    void DoJob(){    int...
guys,   need help. im using pallada system and i got this error caused by:   1. i load all the system on sunday morning everything is fine. 2. and at night after i open the mt4 all loaded and fine, and i removed some of the indi because i want to use the other new. 3. and after i load it again, i...
  New Trader Need Help  (11   1 2)
Hi everyone,                           New to trading - looking for some good techniques on when to enter my trades.   Can anybody here pointme in a good direction?   Thanks!  
Hello,  I started trading since one year ago I basically used to trade manually then I started learning mql about 3 months ago Im literally weak at programming but good in strategies,  after struggling i could make this simple ea it gave me some good results, I thought to add a simple martingale on...
hi guy i , want in my ea control in real time a price of most trade , thinked , i will do with a inifnite loop , i tryed infinite loop + simply print price , but MT4 , go little bit in busy , some one have alternative idea for do that ??? thankz
hi guy  i  notice  , my  broker  have 5  digit  before  dot  (example  bid or Ask  price 1.25636) ,  but  when i use marketinfo()  MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK)   return me only  4  digit ,  why ???? is possible required 5  digit  at  function ???  , exist some option or  trick  for have ???...
hello everyone, I have inserted a "Doji" candle filter to previous arrow signal. The body of the candle must be above 0.3 pips and it works, but sometimes it happens that in the historic this filter does not work. I've been wrong a few line of code? It could be the "for" loop to bother to filter...
Hi Is there anyway that meta trader sends open and close info email notification from a running SIGNAL ?
Hello i got the next code:       OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);                 int Ticket = OrderTicket();             Comment("Beneficios ", Beneficios);      OrderClose(Ticket,NContratos,Bid,10,clrYellow); for trying to close an existing order, the code belongs to a function which is...
#property copyright "KTProg Software"#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property strictenum typeOfNews{   NFP = 1,   FOMC = 2};bool tradeStatus; int counter = 0;extern double PipsDifference = 2;extern int StopLossPips = 300;extern int TakeProfitPips = 800;extern int SlippagePips =...
Hello i have tried my program in different charts, but just open and close orders in the first where i drag the EA.  The thing is that i want to try in differents environments to see my strategy works in different ways
Hi all, the following script closes all buy orders, can someone help by modifying it to close .. the "oldest 5" only, instead of all orders. thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            close-all-orders...
Having trouble understanding how to get ticket numbers of existing trades. Any suggestions? Thank you...  
Hello boys and girls! First post, so yay and stuff. Yes.. yet another topic about custom MA's and arrays and stuff.. I have been searching a considerable time but can't seem to find any relevant info. So what I am trying to do is create a custom SMA calc - that in itself seems pretty simple. The...
Hello, I still have same problem as before regarding 'copying trades' from mql5. These are all necessary things required to subscribe to the Provider's signal. Select a signal, click "Copy Trades", and you'll be offered to open the MetaTrader platform to proceed with subscription. Please advise. 
Hey Guys, I'm searching for a solution, to get all my open trades. I know, there is a method called OrdersTotal(). But how do I use this method and is the method returning the total numbers of open trades, for example 5 or 7 or 6, or is the methode returning the ticket numbers of the open trades?...
[Deleted]
As the newbie on the forum, hello to everyone!   Does anyone know, how to automatically load settings of the chart,  after .chr file modification?   This topic: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/131631 does not answer to my question.   Thanks a lot !     
Hi, Rather than try to find one home run trading strategy, I've opted to find a collection of high probability but low gain strategies, the collection of which would be attractive.  I noticed different back test results when testing them singly and together several months ago, and parsed my code...
Is possible to close orders and still having orders opening when not instructed to do so?
New article Self-organizing feature maps (Kohonen maps) - revisiting the subject has been published: This article describes techniques of operating with Kohonen maps. The subject will be of interest to both market researchers with basic level of programing in MQL4 and MQL5 and experienced...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone!!  I am pretty new to MQL4 and I've only been coding with this language for 3 months. I seem to have hit a major wall in coding today. and I am not sure how to go about this. This is a section of meatgrinder, A trade recovery system that I have been building. This section of code...